cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: FRAUD

The dispute is already open. The seller wants the merchandise back but I have to pay for shipping to China ? when i ordered the company stated that they were in the U.K. I opened a claim with my bank and they stated that Paypal saw the transaction as valid although paypal still have the dispute open. 

Highlighted

ZG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED ., CO

This company was offering a sale on straight 24in human hair lace front wig. I ordered two, one for $39 and one for $69 back in march 3/28/18 to be exact. My total came out to be $104. I received the hair in May on the 11th, what I got was a hairpiece made of net, and CURLY synthetic hair. I was appalled by what I was looking at. I just couldn't believe what they sent me. I reached out to the merchant numerous of times before I even opened a dispute, and they never once reached back to me. This company is a fraud, and from the looks of it they have exploited not just me but EVERY buyer that has spent their hard earned money on one of the products. This company should be fined for all of the inconvenience it has caused to Paypal's customers and we all should be reimbursed our money that we spent with this company. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED ., CO

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted

I ordered a natural hair wig on August 28, 2018 for $108.85 and have not received it and I'm unable to contact them on their internet site. This is a scam and I want my money back!

Highlighted
Contributor

After my dispute and never even receiving my item, Paypal in their wisdom have gave them their money. Total joke.

SCAMMED WELL DONE PAYPAL 

Just as big a thieves as them

Highlighted
Contributor

ZG Technology Co Limited Scam

I ordered that I thought was 2 professional cordless water flossers for travel for 50.00 and what I got was 2 cheap $2.00 flossers from the dollar store.  Tried emailing them (2 different emails) for a refund on numerous occasions and no reply.  I ordered them under the pretense of being under the name Gouerdan and paid through PayPal.  Will I be able to get a refund for this.  I noticed that online that people were talking about them as being scammers.  Please help.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: ZG Technology Co Limited Scam

@moinbush

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG Technology Co Limited Scam

I have similar happen and the money is frozen paypal have been investigating for 2 months ?

Highlighted
Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I reported the company and PayPal to the FBI Fraud and USPS wire fraud divisions.  Please do the same and maybe it will stop them.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wig

i also have been scammed with sz technology what a rip off wrong colour wrong fit wrong length wrong style ...might do for Halloween absolutely gutted been in this position before costs so much to send back its not worth it ..then they say they haven't received it any way DONOT buy these rubbish wigs