cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG Technology Co Limited Scam

I have similar happen and the money is frozen paypal have been investigating for 2 months ?

Contributor

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I reported the company and PayPal to the FBI Fraud and USPS wire fraud divisions.  Please do the same and maybe it will stop them.

Contributor

Wig

i also have been scammed with sz technology what a rip off wrong colour wrong fit wrong length wrong style ...might do for Halloween absolutely gutted been in this position before costs so much to send back its not worth it ..then they say they haven't received it any way DONOT buy these rubbish wigs
Contributor

Re: Wig

I@Helenafreeman wrote:
i also have been scammed with sz technology what a rip off wrong colour wrong fit wrong length wrong style ...might do for Halloween absolutely gutted been in this position before costs so much to send back its not worth it ..then they say they haven't received it any way DONOT buy these rubbish wigs

New Community Member

Re: Wig

Exact same thing happened to me; wish I had read this forum before I placed an order.  Is truly disheartening to see that PayPal has received numerous complaints but continues to do business with these people.  Now it's up to me to research how to send this wig back to China so I can get a refund.  PayPal will only reimburse me up to $30 for the return shipping, and so far I've not found any method that will be less than $30, yet also provide tracking info PayPal requires.  Looks like I won't be using PayPal going forward, and definitely not making any purchases that are not 100% US based.  (Even though I had no idea this was coming from China when I placed the order!)

Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Yes ZG Technologies is a fraud.  They advertised an Android based vehicle mirror with DVR, dual cameras, Blu-tooth, navigation, etc.  They sent a piece of junk, no processor to run Android, no GPS, no navigation, no Blu-tooth.  Now they want me to ship it back to China at my expense.

The advertised "Zero Risk" but shipping would cost around $23, about 4 times the value of what they sent me.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Yup... Got me with that about 6 months ago... And shipping for me to the crap address they gave PayPal shipping was way over $24 because you have to get international tracking... If not ZG Crook Tech will say they never received the item Pay Pal will not credit you back... My last Pay Pal perches ever.
Contributor

Yep has been months since i sent it back and now it has returned to me so i am out another $50 on top of the other and PAYPAL closed the case what a load of Bull. I have since made a claim against PAY PAL through my Credit card company and they say it could take up to 8 weeks. Now i did this as that is what PAYPAL told me to do and they would work with the credit card people to get me a refund. The Address that PAYPAL supplied for the return apparently was false. I doubt that i will see any money back for this item and still PAYPAL deals with this company and all its false names.

For a company like PAYPAL and with so many claims against this company why do they still deal with them???

Tags (1)
Contributor

Yup... Got me with that about 6 months ago... And shipping for me to the crap address they gave PayPal shipping was way over $24 because you have to get international tracking... If not ZG Crook Tech will say they never received the item Pay Pal will not credit you back... My last Pay Pal perches ever.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I'm sure seeing a bunch of "Suspected" Scam ads especially for drones popping up on my facebook feed. When I do, I always take some time comment on it being a scam and repost this at random throughout the comment feed to warn others. I also see many others doing the same thing (Good for you!). Hopefully we are saving others from making a big mistake. I won't buy anything from a facebook ad now. I'm just hoping legitimate companies will demand FB and PayPal stop being co-conspirators in these scams.