ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pando-Command

Well if i sold something and needed to refund a buyer, I would certainly want the item back.

If you buy an item from your local store or a website, would they refund you before you returned the item?

Your best bet is to read up on paypal buyer protection before you start buying so you know what is and what is not offered.

In the event of a dispute you nearly always have to return the item back to the seller so you bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

A legitimate Company/Business that sends you an item that is not at all what you ordered or what was represented would not require you to Pay Return Shipping, they will send you a paid return shipping label for you to send the item back. These Scammers know that the items they have shipped out are worth far less than the return shipping cost...and that is part of the scam. In my case, I paid $230 for items worth about $50. It cost me almost $60 (with the required tracking info) to send it back. (they should have covered this cost, because what I received is not what was advertised or ordered.) We are not talking about a mistake in an order, they are defrauding PayPal customers and by this time PayPal knows this! 

My tracking information shows my return was delivered the morning of July 4 (local time). I'm just hoping PayPal will honor my full refund and at least $30 refund on shipping....

I will still be out about $30 due to this scam (if PayPal comes thru)...But what really sucks about sending these cheap items back, is that I'm sure they have already packaged the cheap crap, and it is on it's way to the next unsuspecting PayPal customer... And the fraud continues...

@kernowlass wrote:

@Pando-Command

Well if i sold something and needed to refund a buyer, I would certainly want the item back.

If you buy an item from your local store or a website, would they refund you before you returned the item?

Your best bet is to read up on paypal buyer protection before you start buying so you know what is and what is not offered.

In the event of a dispute you nearly always have to return the item back to the seller so you bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Login to Me Too

Iggie9
Contributor
Contributor
An integral part of the scam is requiring the items return while knowing the cost is prohibitive. What you describe makes sense only if the item is sold in good faith rather than as an elaborate bait and switch scam but of course anyone would know this having I assume even basic common sense. Stop trying to tie people up in semantics and use your brain
Login to Me Too

loohoo1970
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, use the PayPal resolution page. I filed a complaint and PayPal refunded my money!
Login to Me Too

GodsGirl7
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal’s dispute resolution is a joke! I escalated my dispute to a claim when the wig I ordered was NOT AT ALL as advertised. I sent email communication with the seller on top of email communication with the seller on top of email communication with the seller that proved I did not receive the item as described - that what I received is not even close!  PayPal closed my case in favor of the seller WITHOUT even asking me for supporting documentation; which I have that PROVES what I received is not even close to what was advertised.  The wig ZG Technology Co advertised is 100% human hair  - what they sent is SYNTHETIC! The wigs they advertised is supposed to be lace front - what I received is NOT! I even sent PayPal links to MANY reported consumer cases against them that are very similar to mine and PayPal still sided with the seller. I think PayPal IS ZG Technology Co because why else would they continue to allow this company to do business and WHY would they deny claims when they know full well this company is fraudulent on so many levels.../ Truly disgusted with PayPal and will never do business with them again as they cannot be trusted. 

Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly my second resolution denied also??? Wtf
Login to Me Too

Bobby_J1
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely a scam. They need to be prosecuted.
Login to Me Too

pt313ny1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the perfect smile veneers they were garbage sent them back to the company but I didn't save my receipt from the post office so now I'm denied my claim by PayPal because the company says they never got them. just ripping off people left and right and PayPal isn't backing their customers they're not helping you at all so don't order anything through PayPal because you ain't going to get your money back from this company cuz PayPal sucks in my opinion and I told them I was going to give them a bad review.
Login to Me Too

vpierre45
New Community Member

I order a few things on here as well and never received anything.... I'm in total shock and hurt and they ruined my experience with pay pal... I cant find anyone to speak to about this.. been on hold for an 1 1/2.. waiting for answers... this really sucks and unfair

Login to Me Too

ItsJustDee3
New Community Member
I was just wondering how long had you all waited to receive you packages. I know normally when I order from China it takes at least a month or more to get it. I also ordered from them but that was only a few days ago. So...idk but please get back to me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.