ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
People do not check out the names of companies before they buy from them. Just Google the company first. They are using FB big time as it's easy to catch people there.
Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is Facebook that make a non existing entity a real entity .... 

Login to Me Too

Annae12
New Community Member

I bought 2 kayaks from **bleep**ou (sz) Tech co. and have not received anything in 5 weeks. I emailed the email that I found on their paypal account and haven't received an email in return. Will I be reimbursed for the money that was lost while using paypal? I can't believe that with all of the complaints that paypal hasn't taken down the **bleep**ou (sz) Tech co. account.

Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

After having no joy pursuing ZG for a refund and then PayPal saying my time had run out I then made a claim through my credit card against PayPal and get my money back that way. Don`t buy from dodgy sites I now only buy from Ebay or other sites so you have a double lay to claim.

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

The scammers are hitting FB big time. They use videos from reputable companies to sell their imitations. Always google the name of the site before you buy. When one site is closed down another one springs up the next day.  Most of the time its the same scammers. People should pay more attention to the saying ''if its too good to be true then its not true''

Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
I never thought of goings after PayPal. Great! Because $50 is a lot of money to throw away. I went after similar company, I got my money so they kicked me out.
Login to Me Too

Pascaleiro
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a child bike seat from "**bleep**ou (sz) Tech co.,limited", only received a simple bike seat cover, opened a dispute on June 27 using information from this topic and from a related change.org topic, and received a full refund hours ago.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING. TO DO NOTHING MAKES THEM JUST AS BAD.
Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

They are not going to do anything about it!  I even found the CEO's email and filled him in. I explained to him that seeing the PayPal logo connected with a retailer, gave that retailer credibility.  I can no longer trust in that & explained that I am not the only one.

Someone called me back and tryed to explain the process.   I told her I understand but people are badmouthing PayPal and I wanted to make the CEO aware of it so he can explain to PayPal Shareholders why PayPal is looosing its credibility!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.