cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paypal facilitate this, and as they profit from it, are actively involved.

Re: Paypal facilitates this, and as they profit from it, they are actively involved, as is Facebook who keep allowing misleading ads to be run. It warrants an external investigation or panorama exposee! Lucky I know a few people at the beeb who might be interested in such a scoop!

Tags (3)
Highlighted

ZG TECHNOLOGIES, LIMITED

ZG Technologies, limited is STILL scamming and I want to know, with all the complaints, why is PayPal still doing business with them!? Its a shame PayPal isn't doing something about this.  Don't deal with ZG TECHNOLOGIES, LIMITED!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGIES, LIMITED

I'm just encouraging everyone to chargeback through their credit card if you paid through Paypal using a credit card.

If Visa and Mastercard get annoyed enough maybe they will close their merchant accounts or block them in some manner. Or possibly make Paypal do something about this fraud.

I filed a claim for Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) merchandise.

Highlighted
Contributor

People do not check out the names of companies before they buy from them. Just Google the company first. They are using FB big time as it's easy to catch people there.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes it is Facebook that make a non existing entity a real entity .... 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I bought 2 kayaks from **bleep**ou (sz) Tech co. and have not received anything in 5 weeks. I emailed the email that I found on their paypal account and haven't received an email in return. Will I be reimbursed for the money that was lost while using paypal? I can't believe that with all of the complaints that paypal hasn't taken down the **bleep**ou (sz) Tech co. account.