ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Don't buy on Fb. Its full of scammers . Some people are still thick stupid. If its too good to be true then it's a Scam. Look at the site that's making these products.... They all have weird names.
Login to Me Too

llelkin

Don’t buy anything from this seller or AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - they are completely fraudulent.  Purchased cell phone stands from one of their websites and the product did not ship until after i raised a claim with Paypal.  Then when i did get the product it was not at all as advertised — they said it contained carbon fiber (it didn’t) and that it had an angle feature with degrees (it didnt). They used pictures and video of a real product on their website and delivered a cheap plastic knock off. Paypal denied my claim because i received the product, even though the product was a complete fraud. There are tons of complaints against this seller and i was stupid enough not to check.  Hopefully, this will help keep you from making the same mistake!

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED simply can't be found on net. I couldn't see any warnings ... Yes I was stupid I have learned... It is still curious that PayPal still allows using paying method for this company - if it is a company. They communicate by strange gmail emails. Their zip code in address doesn't point the same place they have given as postal address and so on.

Login to Me Too

SuzanneInPA
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed by this company and I saw that someone else who complained had gotten a wig thru them which wasn't anything like the photo from which either of us ordered.  I returned the wig....have a tracking number and saw where it was accepted by an "individual" on July 1 but I have not received my requested refund which I included in the same package it arrived in.  The wig was NOTHING like the one I ordered and I have purchase many wigs in my day so I knew when I saw the horrible quality of the wig sent....and the style completely different...I was scammed.  I spent $40.55 on that wig and I don't have money to throw away!  It went thru Pay Pal...and I thought that meant it was secured by Pay Pal.  The package itself looked fraudulent as the name and return address was so faint and small, you could barely read it.  When I got the tracking info back from the USPO...it showed the package was delivered to Rowland Heights, CA not City of Industry, CA..yet it was the same zip.  There are numerous Tom Pan's in the white pages in Rowland Heights.. Will I have any chance of getting a refund from Pay Pal for having returned it to CA...paid the shipping and instructed Mr. Pan to refund my money due to the wig NOT looking anything like the photo I ordered from?  P-O'ed in PA.

Login to Me Too

SharonB4
New Community Member
Did you ever get a refund? I too ordered a wig that is garbage and not as represented and they won’t give me a refund without returning which will cost me even more money and since I now know they want to scam me I don’t know what to do?
Login to Me Too

SuzanneInPA
Contributor
Contributor

Nope...never even got an acknowledgement from them that they received the rats nest they sent under the guise of it being a wig I'd ordered!  Not even close.  It belonged on a mannequin.  That's how lousy of quality it was.

I'm fed up.  Got scammed by another Chinese outfit and lost another $44. and change, for a Xmas present that my grandson never got.  I ordered a Planetarium with TWO discs....Guess what arrived AFTER TWO MONTHS waiting....and it came in January, when I'd ordered it in late November?  The two discs...so Pay Pal whom I filed a claim with....closed the case.  AGAIN I'm shafted out of $44. more dollars and don't have anything of what I was supposed to get for my 4 yr old grandson!  I'm done buying off the internet.  PERIOD.

Amazon or nothing.  

Suzanne in PA

Login to Me Too

Andrej-D
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Paypal facilitates this, and as they profit from it, they are actively involved, as is Facebook who keep allowing misleading ads to be run. It warrants an external investigation or panorama exposee! Lucky I know a few people at the beeb who might be interested in such a scoop!

Login to Me Too

Annie1219
Contributor
Contributor

ZG Technologies, limited is STILL scamming and I want to know, with all the complaints, why is PayPal still doing business with them!? Its a shame PayPal isn't doing something about this.  Don't deal with ZG TECHNOLOGIES, LIMITED!

Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just encouraging everyone to chargeback through their credit card if you paid through Paypal using a credit card.

If Visa and Mastercard get annoyed enough maybe they will close their merchant accounts or block them in some manner. Or possibly make Paypal do something about this fraud.

I filed a claim for Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) merchandise.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.