ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Ahodge71
I wish I would have seen this before I placed my orders. I had 2 different transactions with this company and when I received the first item I tried contacting them several times to return the item with no success. I received the 2nd item and just like the first item, neither was what was advertised. I requested a refund for the first item through paypal. I haven't lodged my complaint for the 2nd item. I'm so disappointed because I normally do my "homework" but I didn't do a thorough one this time.
Login to Me Too

GSRule5
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my money back. Charged to AMEX. Never received.

Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia,

When more than 600 people write the same complaint, it is necessary that PAYPAL makes a useful thing : to delete this bad seller account and to reimburse all of the customers. PAYPAL has not been a a good level, wir the the agreement of this bad seller in some days, weeks, months.. Please correct this error.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

donnared2
Contributor
Contributor
Phone holder
Login to Me Too

spartanmom84
New Community Member

I agree, I mean i haven't read deep into PayPal reimbursement procedures and protection. I, like many thought paypal was safe and secure and protected us from this fraud. Thankfully i only lost $25 and I learn my lesson. But I agree that they should remove this obvious scammer from there trusted companies. They just compromise the integrity of their own business. The least they could do is save future customers from the devastation. Granted, shame on the scammer from stealing. No character. The deed will be returned ten-fold

Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
And PP really should do some house cleaning. ZG has been scamming people for at 2 years, perhaps longer!
Login to Me Too

mwindy
New Community Member

I ordered a jacket from this company on December 4 and still have not received it.   I emailed them a week ago and asked when I would arrive. They stated that it was on the way.  I email again this morning informing them I expected the jacket in 7 days or would demand a refund. If refused, I stated I would take it up with Paypal. So, I google the name of the company and this was the only page that popped up. I am hoping that Paypal will assist in this process sooner than later.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

The best thing to do is to call PayPal "Repeatedly" and when you talk to the first person (they will not be able to do anything) So ask for a supervisor, (they will not be able to do anything either, however their English will be better) Then Ask for a Manager. They are the one that can actually see that you get a Refund (and most likely they will be based in the US and English will be their first language). Now You may need to Call them several times and speak to a few different Managers but do not give up. I can't remember where I found the phone Number but I believe if you search through the customer service page you will be able to find it. Good Luck, you'll need it. 

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

mwindy you can tell clicking the ACTIVITY menu in your PayPal page after login by description the invoice sum and company name. Click for details and there you can escalate case in PayPay by clicking a button (I guess its "report a problem" - I have it on my own language not english). Good luck.

Login to Me Too

doravillereal
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my order, round vacuum.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.