ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Cazbag01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i have also been scammed what do i need to do ?

Login to Me Too

retiredrailcop
Contributor
Contributor

I sent emails and no answer. Filed a dispute claim/did not receive item, with PayPal. They sent an email . Items arrived after 17 days in transit. Packaging not so good, boxes crushed but toys seem okay. I will never order from a shipper who does business with China again. If not shipped from the US, I'm going to look somewhere else. PayPal response from seller provided shipping info. That helped track it. China Shipping EMS. Hope you get your items./

Login to Me Too

retiredrailcop
Contributor
Contributor

Great that you are concerned about our transactions however what is PayPal going to do? Are you going to honor your buyer protection policy or? This is disgraceful customer service by any business. I'm surprised you have remained in business! Need to have the IRS and FBI look into your work practices.  

Here is my print out from Your server:

eller info
JH MALL
zamimatqu
Invoice ID
in157272385469922
Purchase details
Christmas Promotion 50% OFF,Buy 2 Get Additional 5$ Discoun..$29.49
Item #HP11820354LAN
Item #HP11820354RED
Item #HP11820354HUG
Amount$88.47
TransactionDiscount-
negative
$5.00

Total$83.47

Login to Me Too

Jessmills
I also have been scammed by ZG technology. I emailed them three times have not received a response. I purchased 3 robot control cars for Christmas for my grandkids and they have not received them. I believe I purchased them through my paypal acct on Nov 3. JESSICA MILLS
Login to Me Too

retiredrailcop
Contributor
Contributor

My order finally arrived. The seller never replied to my emails. I will never ordered again from him and likely never from a seller who is shipping from China. 

Login to Me Too

Mayflorcat27
Contributor
Contributor
Hi pls help me i got an email from paypal telling me that my account has been restored but when i do transaction like widraw funds to transfer it to my bank that is linked to my account it says " we cannot complete your transaction qt tgis moment".
Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

I know you've marked this resolved, but I'm finding instance after instance of XXX TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED complaints about seller's in China shipping goods that aren't as advertised and of little value to people that place orders. 

This seems to be systemic and has not been resolved and they merely start again with another company name every time this occurs. I've already found complaints for ZG TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED, NC TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED and now AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is the newest who I was just scammed by.

So they aren't really even bothering to be original in the fraud and are continually able to get away with this practice. For every order like they they are likely making $20 even after shipping the junk product to game the dispute process. What is Paypal planning to do to stop these people in the long term from repeatedly perpetrating this fraud?

In this instance it seems that Paypal is possibly being negligent by facilitating fraudulent sellers to operate with impunity. Even when shutdown they have cleared a great deal of funds and can just repeat the process with no repercussions. It seems Paypal has no recourse for this and perhaps doesn't care to as long as they are able to deny claims based on technicalities in the dispute process all the while gaining processing fees on the transaction.

That seems borderline complicit in this fraud...

Login to Me Too

Evamarie2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia I am a widow with a small pension and for me to loose so much money is awful, I come to PayPal and ask for a refund please.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evamarie2 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mariaserrano224
Contributor
Contributor
Its not an article that i paid
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.