ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Konsehal_111
Contributor
Contributor
I think I am also a victim of this company, I ordered a ghost light for my Peugeot and the transaction was honored by my credit card but have received any confirmation email or shipping email from this company. I just found out that the SZ TECHNOLOGIES was the one paid by my creditor. Can you help me with this?
Login to Me Too

Tony-U
Contributor
Contributor

If at all possible dispute the transaction early and refuse any shipment.  They will drag out your refund for months, and demand you return the item to China with tracking.  That will cost anywhere from $25-$40 and take a few weeks.  When it finally gets there.  They will ask you for all the original information like your invoice number and date and shipping etc.  When you give them copies they will say they can't find a record of that.

If you get caught in their web of crap, you won't get out.  My credit card company would not give me credit because they showed the item was delivered to me and I had not returned it.  I spent the money to return it and started getting the runaround but my credit card company saw the return and issued credit.

Be afraid, Be very afraid of ZG technologies

Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
If you paid for the product with a credit card (vs. a debit card) you are protected if you are in the USA. Log in to your purchase site and attempt to cancel your order. Keep printed copies of the attempt to cancel. Then contact your CC company and lodge a complaint against the company as merchandise not received and dispute the purchase as to wanting to cancel the order. Refuse any delivery of the product and mandate a return to sender if delivery is attempted.
Login to Me Too

michimeeks
Contributor
Contributor

Why is paypal still processing payments to this fraudulent company? This is insane. 😞 

Login to Me Too

Andrej-D
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened to me again... a year later - different product same scam! How does this happen PayPal????? @PayPal_Olivia - can you help. What has the company done, and why did it happen again? There have been hundreds of complaints if not thousands! 

Login to Me Too

Andrej-D
Contributor
Contributor

This is NOT resolved! I have had the same thing happen!

Login to Me Too

susanmeador
Contributor
Contributor

This company scammed me out of money too.  I never got my money back from them through Paypal.  Paypal won't reimburse you that's why the scammers use Paypal.  The issue is, you have to send the item back and the shipping is more than the item is worth.  I purchased 2 hair straighteners which were about $200 each and they were "on sale" for $60 each.  I fell for the scam and bought them.  What I got was 2 pieces of plastic with a hot plate in it.  They were not what was advertised but was going to cost me $80 to send it back.  

I had no choice but to eat the cost.  The items had to be thrown out.  It's a shame that Paypal is still allowing this very SAME company to do business with them.  

Login to Me Too

Husnain-Latif
I have a problem also i have ordered earbuds from this company and also paid from PayPal account but i didn't receive any package i want my money back plz help me
Login to Me Too

Jlfassett22
Contributor
Contributor
I too had placed an order with them and it has been two weeks and I've gotten no response from the vendor. I would like to be reimbursed the money lost during this transaction.
Login to Me Too

retiredrailcop
Contributor
Contributor

Took me 17 days. Seller did not respond to me but did to PayPal; after I filed a dispute. The response included a tracking number that you can follow using China Shipping EMS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.