Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Different company name but same email address genetically at emailcxs dot com I canceled the order after waiting a month am not receiving an update . The seller provided fake shipping details several hrs after I cancelled and another fake tracking number after I escalated the dispute to PayPal for resolution. Since cancelling I discovered all the same associated with the seller and discovered that the manufacturer does not sell via this seller- therefore the goods are counterfeit. I notified PayPal. Seller shipped 16 days after I cancelled. PayPal did not uphold the dispute and resolve it in my favor as the ‘seller shipped’ and delivered. The goods are not authentic, I cannot determine if they are food safe as they claim, therefore I am without usable goods or the money. PayPal will be my last choice for future transactions online.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes had a similar experience. The people who work for Paypal are incapable of reading and replying to a question. They found in my favor but in order to MAYBE get a refund I had to spend more on postage to china than the cost of the item, even though it was sent from close by here in Australia. It’s like they have 3 or 4 standard answers which they paste into their reply, and are simply to stupid to think to actually look at the issue. NEVER, EVER EVER EVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

How long is an investigation ? Been SCAMMED

Purchased an item mid June and never received it. Started a dispute, no resolve escalated. Now its been investigated for over 8 weeks ?

Loads of people been scammed by same seller : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476

So why does an investigation take so long ? How long does it normally take?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How long is an investigation ? Been SCAMMED

I have been scammed too...another year later! This is CRIMINAL

Highlighted

Just recently and unfortunately had an issue with this company through 'Shopify' which I found through Instagram (and their company name is 'LTW Technology with an email of <removed>). Ordered a deep tissue massage tool that took 3 weeks to arrive (even after paying for express shipping) and come to find out this came from overseas. This already made me uncomfortable with the transaction as this was the 2nd time within a few months I have had issues with orders and especially PayPal not assisting me. The total on the items was around $99. After finally receiving the massager within a week it was emitting a burning smell and sounded broken as with rattling noises coming from inside the tool. This was all recorded and sent to the seller via their request as I requested a return label to send back for a refund. They refused to provide a label so I opened a dispute (here). PayPal asked that I pay for shipping which I found out was going to cost me $52, more than half the cost of the item. I responded to the dispute and asked that PayPal get a return label from the seller, which was not answered and instead the dispute closed because I did not provide a tracking number. I feel this is absolutely unacceptable  (especially it being the 2nd time) to provide any bit of assistance in resolving this and will be working towards closing my account and moving over to Amazon where they do not hesitate to be the middleman and resolve issue extremely fast.

Highlighted
Contributor

Don't buy on Fb. Its full of scammers . Some people are still thick stupid. If its too good to be true then it's a Scam. Look at the site that's making these products.... They all have weird names.
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree!
Highlighted

Don’t buy anything from this seller or AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - they are completely fraudulent.  Purchased cell phone stands from one of their websites and the product did not ship until after i raised a claim with Paypal.  Then when i did get the product it was not at all as advertised — they said it contained carbon fiber (it didn’t) and that it had an angle feature with degrees (it didnt). They used pictures and video of a real product on their website and delivered a cheap plastic knock off. Paypal denied my claim because i received the product, even though the product was a complete fraud. There are tons of complaints against this seller and i was stupid enough not to check.  Hopefully, this will help keep you from making the same mistake!

Highlighted
Contributor

AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED simply can't be found on net. I couldn't see any warnings ... Yes I was stupid I have learned... It is still curious that PayPal still allows using paying method for this company - if it is a company. They communicate by strange gmail emails. Their zip code in address doesn't point the same place they have given as postal address and so on.