ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
Yup... Got me with that about 6 months ago... And shipping for me to the crap address they gave PayPal shipping was way over $24 because you have to get international tracking... If not ZG Crook Tech will say they never received the item Pay Pal will not credit you back... My last Pay Pal perches ever.
Login to Me Too

Aussie-Bob
Contributor
Contributor

Yep has been months since i sent it back and now it has returned to me so i am out another $50 on top of the other and PAYPAL closed the case what a load of Bull. I have since made a claim against PAY PAL through my Credit card company and they say it could take up to 8 weeks. Now i did this as that is what PAYPAL told me to do and they would work with the credit card people to get me a refund. The Address that PAYPAL supplied for the return apparently was false. I doubt that i will see any money back for this item and still PAYPAL deals with this company and all its false names.

For a company like PAYPAL and with so many claims against this company why do they still deal with them???

Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
Yup... Got me with that about 6 months ago... And shipping for me to the crap address they gave PayPal shipping was way over $24 because you have to get international tracking... If not ZG Crook Tech will say they never received the item Pay Pal will not credit you back... My last Pay Pal perches ever.
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sure seeing a bunch of "Suspected" Scam ads especially for drones popping up on my facebook feed. When I do, I always take some time comment on it being a scam and repost this at random throughout the comment feed to warn others. I also see many others doing the same thing (Good for you!). Hopefully we are saving others from making a big mistake. I won't buy anything from a facebook ad now. I'm just hoping legitimate companies will demand FB and PayPal stop being co-conspirators in these scams. 

Login to Me Too

Mavdzn
Contributor
Contributor
Different company name but same email address genetically at emailcxs dot com I canceled the order after waiting a month am not receiving an update . The seller provided fake shipping details several hrs after I cancelled and another fake tracking number after I escalated the dispute to PayPal for resolution. Since cancelling I discovered all the same associated with the seller and discovered that the manufacturer does not sell via this seller- therefore the goods are counterfeit. I notified PayPal. Seller shipped 16 days after I cancelled. PayPal did not uphold the dispute and resolve it in my favor as the ‘seller shipped’ and delivered. The goods are not authentic, I cannot determine if they are food safe as they claim, therefore I am without usable goods or the money. PayPal will be my last choice for future transactions online.
Login to Me Too

Bill440
Contributor
Contributor
Yes had a similar experience. The people who work for Paypal are incapable of reading and replying to a question. They found in my favor but in order to MAYBE get a refund I had to spend more on postage to china than the cost of the item, even though it was sent from close by here in Australia. It’s like they have 3 or 4 standard answers which they paste into their reply, and are simply to stupid to think to actually look at the issue. NEVER, EVER EVER EVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Kezz4
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased an item mid June and never received it. Started a dispute, no resolve escalated. Now its been investigated for over 8 weeks ?

Loads of people been scammed by same seller : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476

So why does an investigation take so long ? How long does it normally take?

Login to Me Too

Andrej-D
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed too...another year later! This is CRIMINAL

Login to Me Too

thesuperdave

Just recently and unfortunately had an issue with this company through 'Shopify' which I found through Instagram (and their company name is 'LTW Technology with an email of <removed>). Ordered a deep tissue massage tool that took 3 weeks to arrive (even after paying for express shipping) and come to find out this came from overseas. This already made me uncomfortable with the transaction as this was the 2nd time within a few months I have had issues with orders and especially PayPal not assisting me. The total on the items was around $99. After finally receiving the massager within a week it was emitting a burning smell and sounded broken as with rattling noises coming from inside the tool. This was all recorded and sent to the seller via their request as I requested a return label to send back for a refund. They refused to provide a label so I opened a dispute (here). PayPal asked that I pay for shipping which I found out was going to cost me $52, more than half the cost of the item. I responded to the dispute and asked that PayPal get a return label from the seller, which was not answered and instead the dispute closed because I did not provide a tracking number. I feel this is absolutely unacceptable  (especially it being the 2nd time) to provide any bit of assistance in resolving this and will be working towards closing my account and moving over to Amazon where they do not hesitate to be the middleman and resolve issue extremely fast.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.