ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Cummingsfiona07
Contributor
Contributor
Please can you refund my monies, this is not fair, Fiona
Login to Me Too

cmedny04
Contributor
Contributor

I do regret not having seen this before I too got taken by this seller.  I opened a claim with Paypal and did "qualify" for a refund.  However, I have to pay to ship product back to China.  Refund = 59.95 but need to pay over $100 to send back.....I guess it was my turn to get taken by this thief.

I've been a loyal PayPal customer since the company started.  In this instance, my real disappointment is with PayPal....there's more prove here than I care to mention associated with the seller's fraudulent practices.  But PayPal has done nothing to stop it.

PayPal - There's a seller that is stealing from your customers!  Does anything else really need to be said??

I'm not sure how many customers PayPal has lost over this.  Whatever the number, add one more.

Login to Me Too

Eagle5709
Contributor
Contributor

To PayPal and its members/clients,

With great appreciation myself and my company hold to PayPal's services, I am currently holding on personally spending with any online offers and paying through my PayPal account. The reasons being, 1st) After so many complaints about certain companies, PayPal still allow these companies to operate using its platform, resulting in more casualties. 2) When mistakes (Intended or Unintended, but mostly Intended) by the supplier happen, it is the supplier's responsibility to withdraw/recall the product because in most of the cases, the buyer, by paying courier charges to return the goods ends up spending more than he had paid to purchase an item and have it delivered to him and will refrain accordingly from returning it. In this case, there are 2 losers: 1) The buyer who lost his money, 2) PayPal, who lost the confidence of its members and their transactions.

I strongly advise PayPal to act swiftly on these 3 issues:

1- Creating an Evaluation System for the Suppliers where the client gets to see reviews before he/she buys

2- Based on the Evaluation System, PayPal should Blacklist and Block payments to those troublesome suppliers

3- Amend the Return Policy, by making the supplier pay for the return of a damaged/non conforming product. Otherwise, PayPal is penalizing its customers and the culprit is let to runaway. this defies the security spirit, PayPal is trying to convey to its members/clients.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @supercharger99,

I just wanted to let you know that your previous post posted twice, and I assure you that only the duplicate was removed. Your concerns are valued here and thank you for contributing. 

Thank you,

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Labelette
Contributor
Contributor

Wow ! I buy a drone with some accessories for 200$ us. to: (Social reason ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED ) how this cie can make business yet with  Paypal after few hundreds complaints. I hope Paypal refund each one of us, otherwise Paypal seems like in conflict of interest because Paypal continuous, despite his knowledge of hundreds of cases, to make $$$ with this situation. I did 600 purchases with Paypal without problem. so I hope I'm protected and refund. If not I close my account. 

Login to Me Too

shelchen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, I have the same problem here, purchase the star wars lightsaber got a cheap plastic toy in the mail, paypal request me to return the item to get a full refund, after contacting paypal 3 times, telling them it will cost more to return the item from where I am located Canada back to China, they finally argreed to refund the purchase amount $29.99 USD and not the original amount that they charge me in Canadian dollars, at the end due to paypal currency exchange rate I still out $3 USD, well lesson learn, the deal is too good to be true. 

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

I did report this to W5 and to The Fifth Estate on Facebook and encourage everybody in this COMMUNITY TO DO SO AS WELL We need to get the word out to ALL INVOLVED, PayPal, Facebook, Shopify, and of course  ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED!! 

Login to Me Too

Kerrynick
I bought a faux fur bed set from them, and i never received. I opened a case with paypal and i LOST because it said the order had been delivered. Instead what they had sent me was cheap fake earphones so that it shows up ad delivered to paypal and they get to keep all the money. I have now seen a lot of others who have experienced the same. Can't believe paypal wont sort this out as there are SO MANY cases!!!
Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
This is why PayPal doesn't have time to deal with our complaint of fraud. --> (PayPal – 193 transactions per second average. PayPal handled 6.1 billion transactions in 2016. This works out to 193 transactions per second on average. In 2015, PayPal said it processed 450 payments per second on Cyber Monday) So even though we have valid complaints, these regarding ZG Tech are just a blink of an eye compared to the amount of money that they are processing every minute of every day. "Just the cost of doing business with Chinese companies"
Login to Me Too

brushwrks
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased a lightsaber from them. It was listed as a $100.00 "realistic" lightsaber. I paid $35.00. Sure, no problem.

I had filed a case with PayPal because I ordered it over a month ago. I emailed the seller numerous times with no response.

My son received it today. He said it's GARBAGE. It even says in the box, "U.S. value $5.00"

I'm extremely disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.