ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Johnsols
New Community Member

I have just read a number (very large number) of complaints regarding ZG Technology and unsuccessful claims to this scam company... I had a delivery of items that were not even close to being what I saw when I ordered... I put in a claim and was asked to send the items back before a refund can be made... Delivery was attempted but could not be made - so because items were not returned the claim for a refund was rejecetd and closed... 
I now read that this has been happening over and over... how can this be allowed by Pay Pal?
Is there no quality control?

My understanding is Pay Pal can make the refund??

Any advice on how to get my money back?

Email to seller has - surprise - been unsuccesful and undeliverable ...

cheers JS

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Johnsols wrote:

I have just read a number (very large number) of complaints regarding ZG Technology and unsuccessful claims to this scam company... I had a delivery of items that were not even close to being what I saw when I ordered... I put in a claim and was asked to send the items back before a refund can be made... Delivery was attempted but could not be made - so because items were not returned the claim for a refund was rejecetd and closed... 
I now read that this has been happening over and over... how can this be allowed by Pay Pal?
Is there no quality control?

My understanding is Pay Pal can make the refund??

Any advice on how to get my money back?

Email to seller has - surprise - been unsuccesful and undeliverable ...

cheers JS

Exactly my story! And Paypal is who is telling us to send this crap back at great expense (using the address PP supplied us with) when they know it can't be Returned. I'm out $230.00 + 58.00 shipping. Paypal is complacent in this and driving the get-a-way car! and I would love to see a class action lawsuit against Paypal for knowingly participating in this scam.. They are profiting from this with the fees collected...that is why they are not protecting us as buyers.

Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
Ring up paypal demand to speak to a manager.
Tell the manager you are aware of the scam through their own complaints forum.
So long as you can provide proof that you have sent it back to seller eg "Return tracking number from you to seller"
The proof of return should be enough for the manager to generate you a refund.
I'm in the UK and that's how I finally got my money back.
Managers do have the authority to go into your account and look into it while on the phone with you.
You might spend a lot of time on hold while they are checking it out but be patient.
Good luck
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Kiwial wrote:
Ring up paypal demand to speak to a manager.
Tell the manager you are aware of the scam through their own complaints forum.
So long as you can provide proof that you have sent it back to seller eg "Return tracking number from you to seller"
The proof of return should be enough for the manager to generate you a refund.
I'm in the UK and that's how I finally got my money back.
Managers do have the authority to go into your account and look into it while on the phone with you.
You might spend a lot of time on hold while they are checking it out but be patient.
Good luck

Did you get a refund without tracking (fully) showing it had been delivered? My tracking stopped once it hit china and PP will not refund me because no proof of delivery to the scammers doorstep. I did talk to a manager...Should I just (Keep calling) and see if I can get another manager to refund? Seems it is hit and miss...Mine is $230.00us, maybe they want to only refund the smaller amounts?

Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
I refused delivery after becoming aware of the scam after waiting 2 weeks without receiving a tracking number for proof of dispatch by the seller so when it finally showed up late I refused the parcel after reading comments on this forum.
So used original tracking number from the seller which showed that it was on its way back.
At first they favoured the con artists so I rang paypal up and demanded to speak to a manager.
I demanded to be treated as a victim of a crime and not a transaction gone wrong.
The manager said all that they needed to generate a refund was proof that it was on its way back to the seller Not proof of it being received back by the seller. As I brought up the same problem you are experiencing as the scams been running since March so a lot of people have had the same problem as you are now.

I'm not sure what happens outside of the UK as paypal seems to have different rules in different countries.
Mine was only $79.95
I also said I was going to ring up action fraud in the UK and the police if it wasn't sorted.
I know someone is starting up a group legal battle against paypal in Canada or America.
It's on one of the forum pages.
Keep at them and good luck
Login to Me Too

pepeuve
Contributor
Contributor

Stores of ZG Technology Co. Ltd.

I am Spanish and I am sorry that my English is not very good.
From the 11th I am reading the abuses that ZG Technology Co. Ltd. is committing.
For this reason and for Paypal to realize how little is helping us against this scammer, I want everyone who knows of any store that belongs to this vendor or has been scammed, he communicates to me the WEB link to add it to this post.

At the moment these are the links of stores of this scammer where DJI's famous Spark drone is announced or announced.

https://myluckygift.com/products/95-off-today-best-drone

https://histylish.com/products/best-drone?variant=10293952053292

https://marveljoy.com/products/95-off-today-best-drone-1

https://deardog.shop/products/50-off-today-best-drone

https://magical-mall.com/collections/all

and

2umagic.com
2upetstore.com
dailymobilegear.com
noveltygift.com

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pepeuve

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

azizmeup
New Community Member

I bought a real drone from them and they send me 2 inch toy looks like a drone 

scam 

Login to Me Too

a207700
Contributor
Contributor

They **bleep** me also. I purchase the 1/12th scale Ironman Hulkbuster toy for my sons B-day. Its hadn't shipped by his b-day even though it was ordered a month before. It was advertised as being over 12 inches high. They sent a 6-7 inch cheap **bleep** figurine that barely resembled what I ordered.  Paypal  Is refusing to give my money back because I have no proof I refused the order. I'm in a small town. They could literally call the post master and he would be completely aware but they want. I have nothing for my purchase which is straight up theft! I'm in favor of a class action lawsuit against paypal and will offer $100 to hiring an attorney and stop paypal profiting from these scammers! If Everyone does the same we can shut this down!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.