ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm out $12, but I consider that to be a reasonable price to pay for being silly enough to buy from a web site which in hindsight was such an obvious scam.

As for who made that $12, I doubt it was paypal. More likely my bank or Paypal's bank, or both.
Login to Me Too

chopsywa
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was declined stating I gave an incorrect tracking number. I gave them the DHL Commerce number which as it turned out only went as far as exiting my country (Australia). I then got the Chinese Post tracking number and submitted it. This shows it has been in customs since 28 July. Paypal then denied my claim stating that I did not provide a valid tracking number.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@chopsywa wrote:

Mine was declined stating I gave an incorrect tracking number. I gave them the DHL Commerce number which as it turned out only went as far as exiting my country (Australia). I then got the Chinese Post tracking number and submitted it. This shows it has been in customs since 28 July. Paypal then denied my claim stating that I did not provide a valid tracking number.

Sounds like SOP for Paypal. Very similar to how they denied my claim, only mine was shipped USPS. They require us to ship back at great expence, then they know the item will not get delivered...so they can deny the claim on the basis it didn't back to the seller. I'm not done with them yet. Paypal is not going to get away with scamming ME! Paypal may not be the one robbing the bank, but they are providing the vehicle and driving the get-a-way car. And they robbed me of $230.00

Login to Me Too

KaNoQc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community,

I opened a dispute with Paypal and Fingertip Technology since, like many others, I got ripped off by this fraudulent company. I bought what was advertised and described as a steel tongue percussion drum for 99$ US, obtain the roll-map percussion drum (probably worth 5$ US). And now, of course, they are asking me to send back the rubbish toy in China. Since everyone who had to send this garbage to China had to pay a efty sum just to comply with Paypal requirements, and ended up with a notice of failed delivery because of an unexistant adress, I would like to verify if the adress that Fingertip Interactive gave me is indeed one of the false adresses they gave to everybody else: 

<removed>

Zhou Shi Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City,

Guangdong Province, China

Contact telephone: <removed>

Can someone please tell me if I should really spend 40-50$ tu send the rubbish toy to this adress? Will it comes back as unexistant? 

Also, since these fraudsters are quite brillant, I'm afraid that they could send someone get the rubbish toy and just never refund my money by telling me forever that the refund is being processed blah blah blah...and just send the same rubbish toy to someone else, another victim. 

What do you all think about this? 

Thank you very much! 

Karine 

Login to Me Too

Bro_deal
New Community Member

I having the same issues with Fingertip Technology. Back in July 31st, I bought an item thru Instagram ad & end up receiving an item totally different from what was advertised. Was given the same address to return the item for a refund, however when I tried to send the item by Fedex, Fedex informed me that the address is nonexistent.  This is definitely a scram!! I'm now going to escalate the matter

@KaNoQc wrote:

Hello Community,

I opened a dispute with Paypal and Fingertip Technology since, like many others, I got ripped off by this fraudulent company. I bought what was advertised and described as a steel tongue percussion drum for 99$ US, obtain the roll-map percussion drum (probably worth 5$ US). And now, of course, they are asking me to send back the rubbish toy in China. Since everyone who had to send this garbage to China had to pay a efty sum just to comply with Paypal requirements, and ended up with a notice of failed delivery because of an unexistant adress, I would like to verify if the adress that Fingertip Interactive gave me is indeed one of the false adresses they gave to everybody else: 

<removed>, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City,

Guangdong Province, China

Contact telephone:<removed>

Can someone please tell me if I should really spend 40-50$ tu send the rubbish toy to this adress? Will it comes back as unexistant? 

Also, since these fraudsters are quite brillant, I'm afraid that they could send someone get the rubbish toy and just never refund my money by telling me forever that the refund is being processed blah blah blah...and just send the same rubbish toy to someone else, another victim. 

What do you all think about this? 

Thank you very much! 

Karine 

to Paypal for further action & even if I don't get my money back, I hope Paypal can bust this fraudulent company & prevent more people getting cheated. 

Login to Me Too

TangyRamen
Contributor
Contributor

Oh I wished I expanded the title more (didn't see surprise shopping) as I just posted a thread on my issue with them. Same story and I live rural so it's petrol costs on top of shipping from a rural location, if you look at the photos it's not worth it.

I'm not feeling very buyer protected if paypal can not wavier their decision to ship the item back before refund, I have asked so will post what they decide. If I don't reply it means paypal will not refund without shipping, which is really unfair because how can we ever truly be protected from deliberate fraud like this?

I forgot to mention I actually called and made a report with scam watch because, unsure if this happened to you, soon after shopping with them I started to get wangiri scams come through my landline. My telco plus scam watch helped and I no longer get the calls but I suspect this company makes it money from selling private information, not from the sale of legit goods. If you experience fake scam calls or a influx of emails, it's likely because of this company. I've also noticed that surprise shopping have changed their web page again as well as stock and the item I purchased is no longer found on their site. Also their contact information has changed because the address I have is: <removed>, 181 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. [paypal forum would not let me post the Chinese letters so removed them from here] Hong Kong SAR China  ... Such a **bleep** scam company

Login to Me Too

KaNoQc
Contributor
Contributor

When I asked them for the specific floor in the Building, they told me just to ship the package to the said adress (the very one that result in "inexistant" adress for everyone), and said that there is no need to specify which floor, they can receive. 

In fact, they have a very similar adress to a chinese company named <removed>, No. 723 Zhoushi Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. This is why I asked them to specify the floor level. 

They must find our fight for refund so funny!!! I bet they are looking at our threads and having a great time. 

Also, they package I received was sent by a certain Yaoye, living in room 155, <removed>, Chaoyang District, Beijing. Someone has found someting on the sender of the junk ? I saw on other ripp-off reports sites that Yaoye was also called Ivory Tower (how ironic). 

Thank you very much! 

Karine

Login to Me Too

Trend_Signs

This scammer abviously has been doing this fopr a long time... An still PayPal is running me through the ringer..... I clear and obvious scam!.. I have now suffer immense frustation and extra expense due to this BS. PayPal profit from scammers...... Thats shy the support is pathetic!

Login to Me Too

Alma-1
Contributor
Contributor

Same Here, ordered a Respirator ($72) and got a snorkel (£5). Had a chat with someone on a Marveljoy Facebook account and then it disappeared. 

No Contact from the support email after 3/4 tries, they are talking through Paypal, but just trying to get me to post to:

<removed>, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province,China

Which I am very wary of doing- good money after bad scenario and after reading some of the posts here, I am even more unsure what to do, I see no point in sending an item that is worth less than the postage! I will try and get them to refund a portion of the money but I don't hold out much hope.

Facebook (where the ad was placed) and Paypal have a duty to sort this scam out!

Dave

Login to Me Too

TangyRamen
Contributor
Contributor

This needs to be pinned, I know the paypal response was to mark it as solved so it was flagged (not solved) but this needs to be pinned.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.