ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor
Please if you are a Canadian, let us know by replying to this post. I'm in contact with a law firm that seems to be willing to take the class action in front of a judge. I'm waiting to see if it can be international, but as far as I know, it has to be taken on each country. Note : Class action lawyers don't cost anything. They get paid when a Class action succeeds and take a % of the resolution ammount. You all should contact a class action law firm to get them to evaluate this thread as well as all the informations you provided and answers you got from Paypal
Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
If it gets filed as a lawsuit in Canada, then USA lawyers will follow. They do these for the money too.
Login to Me Too

Moshe71
Contributor
Contributor

Hello every one,

I bought an "Underwater respirator professional diving equipment" (a snorkel) that cost 99$, from Marveljoy.

I recieved a cheap snorkel you can buy for few dollars.

I sent them a mail with a request to send me the product I bought, but they didn't reply.

This is fraud! I ask for help from Paypal! 

Login to Me Too

Datroll
Contributor
Contributor

ZG technology is a scammer.  I also purchased a product from them only to receive a cheap imitation toy.

Warning - the following will happen.  They will require return of the item which likely costs more than the item itself or at least more than you want to pay and then they will supply a fake address for return or simply never be around for delivery or refuse delivery and the item will be returned to you.  Then since the item was never received by the seller it is up to PayPal if you ever see a refund.  GL.

Before you make a return, apply for return reimbursement, if you can.

Login to Me Too

Moshe71
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question for anyone that has been told to Return the Merchandise to the Scammers???? Has anyone been able to have Tracking that shows the Returned Merchandise has been Delivered???? It looks like there are many of us (if not all) are showing tracking has stopped either in Customs or last place shown on the Tracking is Like mine...
"Your item was processed through a facility in CHINA on July 1, 2018 at 8:41 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." (I used USPS International Priority)

So I ask again, Has anyone been able to have a record of Tracking that shows the Returned Merchandise has been Delivered to the destination (address given to us by PayPal)???? 
And if so, whom did you use for shipping?

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command

Just to add to your inquiry..

We had REFUSED delivery of our package from ZG Technology & when you refuse delivery from the postman the tracking info shows your refusal & shows being returned to sender (at NO cost I may add)..

ANYWAY.. the package could not be delivered cause they had put a fake return address on it. We got our refund from PayPal 2 days after the tracking showed that we refused the package.

Long story short the package was then send back to us due to the fact that it couldn't be sent back to them ..

So we got our refund & the garbage drone.

Don't think that they have an actual office or place anything can  be shipped to, these companies are DROP SHIPPERS such companies have NO warehouse, no stock, NO NOTHING except for a bank account to open a PayPal account with..

Login to Me Too

paula55
Contributor
Contributor

The strange thing is on the tracking page shows Lion's Head..the company I thought   I purchased from..If I open the page there's a pop up window of people still purchasing wigs from that site! Lion's Head is located in UK ..I did some reading of reviews and everything seemed legit!

https://jhhent9.com/collections/wig/products/fifth-anniversary-synthetic-lace-front-wig-hand-tied-2

The page opens to Fifth Anniversary!You can see the wigs I chose..but when I got my parcel last night it was two clown wigs..what a joke!I payed in US funds and I am in Canada...99 canadian instead of 66.77!

Now..after reading all the other complaints pay pal is equally guilty!! They knew of the fraudulent activity and they still stood behind them!!Shame on you!!! Pay Pal had plenty of time to do something !!!

I could not refuse the delivery with postman because the mailman does not do house to house delivery here but in main boxes down the street!

Login to Me Too

Lobotran
Contributor
Contributor

To all that have been asked by PayPal to return items to seller:

All of the return address are fake addresses. Before I pay to ship my “fake ripped off drone” back, I went and asked my local Fedex store to look up the China address given to me by PayPal resolution. The address does not exist. I called PayPal customer service on the phone and escalated. I told PayPal what I did and told them to just go and read this forum here, they would not need to waste their/my time with asking everyone to ship item back. The customer service representative went to speak to his manager and they instantly came back on the phone and told me they rule in my favor and would refund my money. So don’t waste your time and try to ship any of these items back. Just call and escalate to PayPal. Ask for a manager if any of the representative refuse.

Login to Me Too

sparkus
Contributor
Contributor

I also got stroked like a cat by these guys. Seen an advert pop on on facebook for a cheap smartwatch, was worth a punt (Or so I thought). The model shown and advertised was a decent smartwatch. What I received was can only be described as a plastic wrapped turd. Like a childs toy watch. You turned it on an it makes the most hideous welcome sound/song. Lacking all the features of the advertised watch.

It did actually make me laugh for a considerable amount of time. As I say it was no huge risk as it was around 30 quid and I was covered by PayPal. The only hassle was posting it back at £10 tracked. Waste of time of course as it will never be delivered, but atleast I've updated my case with a tracking number and PayPal have found in my favour (And rightly so).

It's like expecting a Ferrari and then getting a mountain bike that's been lying at the bottom of a lake with no seat on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.