ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Signal
Contributor
Contributor

126 pages of complaints? Are you kidding me?

I just got scammed by these people.  The drone is nothing like what was pictured.  It is not 4k, i did not get two extra batteries, it does not respond to hand gestures, have a gimbal for the camera, its all lies!!!!

The thing is a 2" toy I would not pay $15 for.  Why would PayPal allow this vendor to continue to rip people off, I would have thought they would have pulled their PayPal privilege.  So I opened a dispute and I sure hope PayPal helps me quickly resolve this.

Login to Me Too

EddieTLTran
Contributor
Contributor

@Signal I know right? I even chatted with a Paypal rep through their Facebook page and they even stated they will remove the merchant's Paypal account if they find the merchant to be troublesome. I find it rather difficult to believe Paypal is that daft in thinking this merchant is legit or they've figured out the loopholes in Paypal's processes.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

The latest on my "Claim": PP just wants to string this out forever I guess. I sent the package back and tracking is showing: "Your item was processed through a facility in CHINA on July 1, 2018 at 8:41 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination". 
My local post office told me what they suspect is two possibilities: It is stuck in customs as it seams Customs (like the worthless TSA) will arbitrarily pull off random packages and let them sit for 30 days... or they suspect that the address is fake (which We All Know Now!) and not deliverable so the carrier took it back to the PO and didn't bother updating the tracking. 
The great thing about a very small post office is that they will actually do something. They gave me the info to start an inquiry (and that will take up to 23 days) then if needed how to file a claim. So that is where I am now.

Login to Me Too

Signal
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command what was the address you sent it to?  Has anyone been able to return their item to ZG Technologies and have it received?  If so what address did you use?  I bet they are using a fake address so they can just claim they never got the returns so that they never have to refund money.

Did you all see the number of views and activity in this thread? This must be one of the biggest disputes going run now on PP, I can't believe they would not address this faster.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Signal wrote:

@Pando-Command what was the address you sent it to?  Has anyone been able to return their item to ZG Technologies and have it received?  If so what address did you use?  .......

The Address is the exact same address PayPal gave me. First PayPal sent me the address all in Chinese Characters which is complete BS, since you can not fill out an address form in Chinese when using an English based Form (Paypal knows this)...So I made the idiots at Paypal translate it. PayPal has proof of shipping and tracking because I have added those files to my Claim record. I would post the address here but PP policy will not allow it and will remove it. The thing is also, ZG dose no longer exist and has changed parent company names  at least twice, And that is not counting the dozens of scam sub-names they are selling their crap through.

As far as the question of if anyone has been able to return the crap, and show delivery, I do not think so. I have seen within these 126+ pages where others have tried and even suggest sending just a letter or the cheapest article you can since it ain't going to make it anyway...and you still have tracking. I spent almost $60 sending this back to meet all of PP requirements including tracking, even used PP to pay for the postage, and have all records and correspondence with PP since day one. Something is really odd about how PayPal is handling this Known Scammer...like they are working this scam together...Me Suspects!

Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is complicent to the fraudsters, in my opinion
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@dkschwan wrote:
Paypal is complicent to the fraudsters, in my opinion

I Would have to agree! No other explanation for it. And it is getting to the point of...Should we really be trusting PayPal with total Access to our Checking and Credit Card accounts????

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
What's the point in paying for the item to be returned.? Do you think the scammers are going to replace it? Lol
Login to Me Too

JKDOS
Contributor
Contributor

@tomp1193 wrote:
What's the point in paying for the item to be returned.? Do you think the scammers are going to replace it? Lol

It's because a certain Paypal support team (*cough*INDIA*cough*) don't acknowledged that this is a scam operation. They think it's a legitimate business that either sent us the wrong item by mistake, or we just decided we didn't like the item we bought.

If you're emailing paypal, you will deal with India support team, and we all know India support can't think for themselves. They are like robots. They only follow a script. If your problem is not black and white, well, they will just ignore it with a irrelevant generic response.

Please contact Paypal through phone, or through instant chat. Explain the scam, and explain the fake address. You will likely get the case closed in your favor.

Login to Me Too

Lobotran
Contributor
Contributor

So after 10 days in PayPal dispute, the seller in China responded to PayPal with a tracking number on my case. I originally emailed and then called PayPal to tell them about this FRAUD. They say they know about it and they know about the forum complaints, but still have to go thru investigations. I will play along with them so that when the class action comes to a settlement, my $149.99 will become $14900.99 because of penalties and interest. 

PAYPAL!!! LISTEN UP. YOUR CUSTOMERS HERE ARE TELLING YOU IN ADVANCE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG! SO THAT YOU CAN MINIMIZE YOUR LOSSES! LAWSUITS WILL COST YOU AT LEAST 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF OUR REFUNDS! ANYONE WORKING AT PAYPAL READING THIS, PLEASE GET THIS TO YOUR UPPER MANAGEMENT. BE THE WHISTLE BLOWER ON THIS CASE! PAYPAL CANNOT RETALIATE AGAINST YOU! SOMEONE UP ABOVE IS WORKING AN INSIDE JOB AT PAYPAL WITH THESE SELLERS FROM CHINA! ALL WE ARE ASKING HERE IS FOR YOU TO SEND AN INTERNAL EMAIL TO A VICE PRESIDENT OR ABOVE! TELL THEM TO READ THIS FORUM! BIGGEST PAYPAL, IG, FACEBOOK, ect. FRAUD CURRENTLY RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.