ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

EDWARD043
Contributor
Contributor
pls return the payment of zg tecnology co limited pay pal responsible the scammer, pls return the payment of zg tecnology
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EDWARD043

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep** YOU PAYPAL.... I HOPE YOU SIT ON A BAG OF BIG BLACK **bleep**!!! Hello **bleep**, <---- I PUT THAT IN.. BUT MY REAL NAME WAS HERE... After having reviewed all the details, and based on the information we have to date, we have to deny your case. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute. Transaction Information: Dispute Case ID: PP-D-12640264 Transaction Amount: $53.06 USD Dispute Amount: $53.06 USD Transaction ID: 4V247243L43123030 Transaction Date: May 11, 2018

Login to Me Too

panters
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep**:

Status

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time.

The listing accurately described the item you received. We cannot grant claims based on buyer's remorse.

Login to Me Too

Adventuredad530
New Community Member
I ordered a smart watch h from this company and still have not received my order.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adventuredad530

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

piergiorgio
Contributor
Contributor

bought a drone on https://newstarry.shop/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money?

Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
At this point I ran through the hole paypal thing taking about a months time and they said that I needed to send the items back with tracking but the cost of doing that at the post office was almost the same as the items I recieved... so I just did not do it... I'm with Bank Of Aamerica and when I used PayPal they charged my credit card... so I probably could just call the bank and use the fraud protection. I lernd my lessons here and that's to stop ordering anything from China or overseas, even if you received the right product it super expensive to send back...
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
Don't but on FB or any sites like that. If you want cheaper products shop with sites you know and trust like Banggood Aliexpress chinavision etc. These are well known sites and there is plenty of reviews on each product to read
Login to Me Too

EddieTLTran
Contributor
Contributor

I too bought a drone from one of the many fake merchant sites this company creates. They use DJI's MiVAC drone as part of their marketing and product ads. I too was fooled into thinking this is the drone they were selling. I received the item and it is no where even close to what they advertised. The drone is the size of a mouse versus the drone advertised was much larger than an iPhone X. They had upgrade options for better camera and additional batteries which the drone they sent had none of. The drone is a Chinese made knock off that are typically sold on Banggood or Alibaba for ~$30-$40, not the $150 they charged for the fake. There was no way to contact the merchant to get the order canceled or to start a RMA/returns process as all emails on their site, Facebook store page, or the original email that was tied to the Paypal account are not valid, bounces back, or are unresponsive. I am in the middle of a claim with Paypal and they're currently investigating. I provided to Paypal every piece of document, email, screenshot as proof that they're purposefully advertising items that are not representative of the item they're actually selling and that they are uncommunicative. If they don't resolve in my favor, I will file a chargeback with my bank. Paypal needs to either cancel these merchant's Paypal access or contact Facebook to ensure these merchants are not scamming other Facebook users.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.