ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@drgr33n

Lots of folks have gotten refunds, just because they have not posted on here does not mean that they have not received a refund.

And are you saying that I should NOT give them that advice just in case the 'may not' get a refund?

Personally I would rather advise them to try and get a refund, and I also advise them to contact their card issuer if they funded their paypal payment that way and some have received refunds that way...........shall I stop telling them to do that because you said its rubbish shall I?

If 10 out of a 100 get a refund with a paypal dispute then thats 10 people better off than if i had told them to not bother. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@drgr33n

Yes I know that for a fact, I have had private messages from folks that I have helped, updating and saying thank you as they were refunded.

And nowhere did I 'just' say go to your bank.

I advised folks to file a Paypal dispute FIRST and if that did not work then they had the 'option' to do a chargeback if they funded that payment via a credit card.

As many have gone down those routes and received a refund then nowhere can I see that advice being rubbish.

What Paypal do or should do is up to them and has nothing to do with me, (this is a community forum), all I can advise on is how the system works and the BEST way to use that system.

Personally you can say whatever you want but equally I will continue advising folks on the ONLY way that I know that they can get their money back and I will do all I can to assist them in doing so.

Not sure why you have a problem with me TRYING to help others?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iwasscammed1
Contributor
Contributor

its a scam and paypal is a scam and its regulated offshore

don't fall for it anymore

we need to stand together

i have all evidence to back my claim

Login to Me Too

Red75
Contributor
Contributor

And anyway, HOW HARD IS IT TO CANCEL AN ACCOUNT THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH??  

Login to Me Too

Red75
Contributor
Contributor

If I were a conspiracy theorist and supporter of the concept of an Illuminati, I would be chomping on this like a starving dog on a piece of meat.  It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to look at this situation and not think some very big people are benefitting greatly from keeping the muddy and grimy wheels of ZG TECHNOLOGIES turning.

Login to Me Too

Red75
Contributor
Contributor

WIN_20180705_14_36_00_Pro.jpgHello PayPal.  Meet BB-ROBOT, from the worldwide pop culture phenomenon UNIVERSE WARS.  

Login to Me Too

Zookor

I haven't recieve the drone I ordered yet. It was shipped back on June 18 2018. From what I've been  reading about  this company. I have a feeling  the droned I paid for isn't going  to be the one advertised or if I even get it.   How Am I suppose to trust paypal again dealing with company like this?

Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
Zookor
Refuse delivery if it shows up.
Saves you money and time trying to send it back.
Then start a item not received claim if it shows up.
Then go to the courier website and the original tracking number should come up with returned to sender on it.
Take a screen shot of it attach it to your claim.
When you have submitted your claim ring paypal up and demand to speak to a manager.
Tell them that you know about the scam via their own community forum pages. So you refused delivery and its been returned to sender.
The manager can go into your account and so long as the returned to sender proof is visible on the claim they can refund your claim while on the phone with you.
The managers do have the authority to sort it out.
Login to Me Too

Mimi27
I paid this compagny like many If its a scam why Paypal still let them sale there product I paid for a product and did not received it And i dont known how to get refund Compagny did not reply
Login to Me Too

Mimi27
I paid this compagny like many If its a scam why Paypal still let them sale there product I paid for a product and did not received it And i dont known how to get refund Compagny did not reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.