cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

I got the same! Here is the video os unboxing (if paypal wont remove it): https://youtu.be/p8_dW4NdWt4

The Devices was advertised as having:

• 4g netwrok support
  • Quadcore CPU running android Lolipop
  • 9" display with full touch support
  • GPS Navigation with lane detection and car/objects detection.
  • Blue Tooth support
  • Dual Lens Car/DVR (front and Rear view).

The only thing i got is a simple Ripoff DVR camera with a 4.3" display inside a rear-view mirror clip-on that only record video or take photos. Nothing else.

Already changed my claiming as not as described on Paypal. Paypal is now waiting for the Seller to reply. Which only indicates paypal is either participating in the scam with over 3 months+ and 1000+ people complaining or the process is all automated and the seller was never flagged as suspicious.

I also got an email from the seller:

Spoiler
Dear Customer
We are reminded of your information and think highly of your complaints. So we promise that you will get our quick respond within 48 hours and appropriate favour from us. Hoping you can understand and waiting patiently.

(NOTE: This is an automated reply from a system mailbox. Please do not reply to this email. Thank you)

Now i am waiting for paypal to receive the answer from them on whatever they say. But i am sure i will not pay another 50 bucks to send it over back to china to a fake address, unless paypal is willing to pay for the postage.

Contributor

Use a credit card to pay.

I used a credit card through Paypal to buy a drone.

When I saw that I was getting nowhere with Paypal, I called my credit card company and had the purchase reimbursed in two days.

Contributor

I bought the product with a Master Card from Canadian tire bank and they use the same process as Paypal. They contact the seller, I will need to send it back with tracking....the same pain un the *arm process that doesn't protect the buyer, but rather the fraudsters.

Hi there,

https://creative-mall.com/ seems to be another site of this cheater. I bought a lightsaber and the sellers site first showed:

:WE PROMISE THAT OUR PRODUCTS AND PICTURES WILL BE 100% IDENTICAL. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RECEIPT OF THE GOODS, YOU CAN APPLY FOR A REFUND AND DO NOT NEED TO RETURN THE GOODS. YOU CAN USE PAYPAL TO PAY AND PAYPAL WILL PROTECT YOUR MONEY.

After I told him to refund be without returning the plastic fake saber (since he asked for) I checked the site again and he really deleted the message and say he would refund on return. Whats funny: Returning his crap saber would cost more than the money I paid to get it. ;-(

So please be carefull and PayPal Team, pleas shut down your service for this site:
creative-mall.com

Thanks alot!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

JM TECHNOLOGY CO LTD,

Has taken the same path, same company different name. I have disputed this after some research, and finding this forum. Why on earth are they still operating through PayPal with all the disputes of obvious fraud?

I too got scammed and paypal closed the case to the favour of seller??????? Wtf is paypal doing? Charging a 4% fee for fun and not evem investigating?? Seller sold mr **bleep** toy which not even anything like the video?!?!?!
Contributor

I bought 4 drones on 2 separate orders They were the MAV Pro Clones. It was presented with all the right features with print and video media duplicating the DJI original. Unfortunately, I recommended this is my family and friends. Best
Tags (1)
Contributor

Recebi a mensagem agora do paypal que foi negada minha reclamação. Realmente muito triste. Aqui no Brasil compromisso mercado livre onde eles sempre devolvem a quantia quando não recebemos.
Contributor

Recebi a mensagem agora do paypal que foi negada minha reclamação. Realmente muito triste. Aqui no Brasil compromisso mercado livre onde eles sempre devolvem a quantia quando não recebemos.
Tags (1)
Contributor

This is all likely part of "Lin Jinrong" scamming Paypal users.  I bought a Radiance S3 Smartwatch and like others, received a cheap watch worth $5 US or less nothing like the advertised watch.  Paypal has since blocked Lin Jinrongs selling account while they continue to investigate.  To get your refund immediately, please ask to speak to a supervisor if the agent tells you that you must send the product back.  Paypal is aware of the scammers fraudulent activity and should refund your money.  I spoke with a supervisor and he immediately processed the refund in my favor due to the circumstances of the scam.

Best of luck to all of you and remember - if it seems to good to be true, it probably is so research first.

Tags (2)