ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

KaNoQc
Contributor
Contributor
I bought the product with a Master Card from Canadian tire bank and they use the same process as Paypal. They contact the seller, I will need to send it back with tracking....the same pain un the *arm process that doesn't protect the buyer, but rather the fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

Imaduffus77

Hi there,

https://creative-mall.com/ seems to be another site of this cheater. I bought a lightsaber and the sellers site first showed:

:WE PROMISE THAT OUR PRODUCTS AND PICTURES WILL BE 100% IDENTICAL. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RECEIPT OF THE GOODS, YOU CAN APPLY FOR A REFUND AND DO NOT NEED TO RETURN THE GOODS. YOU CAN USE PAYPAL TO PAY AND PAYPAL WILL PROTECT YOUR MONEY.

After I told him to refund be without returning the plastic fake saber (since he asked for) I checked the site again and he really deleted the message and say he would refund on return. Whats funny: Returning his crap saber would cost more than the money I paid to get it. ;-(

So please be carefull and PayPal Team, pleas shut down your service for this site:
creative-mall.com

Thanks alot!

Login to Me Too

Coopkill
Contributor
Contributor

JM TECHNOLOGY CO LTD,

Has taken the same path, same company different name. I have disputed this after some research, and finding this forum. Why on earth are they still operating through PayPal with all the disputes of obvious fraud?

Login to Me Too

Aprilia1
I too got scammed and paypal closed the case to the favour of seller??????? Wtf is paypal doing? Charging a 4% fee for fun and not evem investigating?? Seller sold mr **bleep** toy which not even anything like the video?!?!?!
Login to Me Too

1dronemanUAV
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 4 drones on 2 separate orders They were the MAV Pro Clones. It was presented with all the right features with print and video media duplicating the DJI original. Unfortunately, I recommended this is my family and friends. Best
Login to Me Too

dipassos
Contributor
Contributor
Recebi a mensagem agora do paypal que foi negada minha reclamação. Realmente muito triste. Aqui no Brasil compromisso mercado livre onde eles sempre devolvem a quantia quando não recebemos.
Login to Me Too

dipassos
Contributor
Contributor
Recebi a mensagem agora do paypal que foi negada minha reclamação. Realmente muito triste. Aqui no Brasil compromisso mercado livre onde eles sempre devolvem a quantia quando não recebemos.
Login to Me Too

rcBuyer
Contributor
Contributor

This is all likely part of "Lin Jinrong" scamming Paypal users.  I bought a Radiance S3 Smartwatch and like others, received a cheap watch worth $5 US or less nothing like the advertised watch.  Paypal has since blocked Lin Jinrongs selling account while they continue to investigate.  To get your refund immediately, please ask to speak to a supervisor if the agent tells you that you must send the product back.  Paypal is aware of the scammers fraudulent activity and should refund your money.  I spoke with a supervisor and he immediately processed the refund in my favor due to the circumstances of the scam.

Best of luck to all of you and remember - if it seems to good to be true, it probably is so research first.

Login to Me Too

Redvette58
Contributor
Contributor

this is the comment i sent to PAYPAL

I went to the UPS store to ship the “toy” drone back and was told this in an invalid mailing address.  After looking at the address I can understand why.   It is addressed to two different cities (1 Hong Kong,  2 Kowloon }.  The two cities are separated by a large body of water requiring a boat ride to cross.  I then looked up Ivory Tower Tech Co LTD on the computer to get their address and the first result is the search was a PAYPAL scam listing with 135 pages describing this bogus company.  https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1535596#M9...

A summary of the PAYPAL user forum article is as follows:  The user gets a “not as described” item, and then is told to send it back with a tracking number to receive a refund. The address that the company provides for the return is bogus.   The Scam Company then claim the item was never received and therefore no refund is issued. The cost to send back the toy drone I received was $42 US.  Fortunately, the UPS person noticed the bad address, and I did not waste the money.

According to the PAYPAL user forum the issue has been resolved but no solution is posted on the forum.  Please refund my payment to this SCAM Company.

Login to Me Too

Tabawilson
New Community Member
Hello! I recently bought a wig from from this company and nothing ever came in. I paid extra for it to come in faster and it's been over two weeks now. I would like a refund as soon as possible, thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.