ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Lobotran
Contributor
Contributor

The ad I clicked on was on Facebook for that best drone 4K order using PayPal. Maybe we need to add Facebook to the lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

Attweller
Contributor
Contributor

FYI, I was similarly scammed on the purchase of Star Wars lightsabers - and they sent shoddy Chinese knock-offs instead.

I followed the Paypal return process and I received every single cent of what I had paid, including the return postage.

I agree that Paypal did **bleep** up allowing this scammer to operate, but on the flipside Paypal has honoured its refund policies.

They should still shut down this fake merchant  - because many people may be scammed but not apply for refunds. And this scammer stands to profit off peoples' misery. 

Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor
How did you manage to get the postage fees refunded? They tell me it's for me to pay the 50$ tracked package for a 50$ refund for the product I got scammed into buying? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor

JKDOS.
I found the customer service team in India are strictly paypal protocols only. I think they are too scared to have a independent thought when clocked on in fear of loosing their jobs.
UK customer service is <removed>.
Always ask for a Manager when dealing with paypal over scams.
They have the authority to sort it out on the phone with you after you have submitted the relevant paperwork with returned tracking number.
All paypal want to refund you is proof of returned tracking number to the scammers.
A lot of the return addresses are fake so end up returned to you when become undeliverable.
Why spend a fortune on returning a big package when a empty envelope with a return tracking number is a lot cheaper and you will still generate the all important returned item tracking number paypal need to refund you.

Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor

By the ammount of people getting scammed by the company, I entend to deposit a class action in the name of the victims.

You must have opened a case with paypal (it may still be open or closed on the sellor's favor)

Fill in the infos at : <removed>

Please distribute the link to other victims, add in the comments of this post the name store / website that scammed you. You can also add details here so people will have an easier way to search for it.

Thank you all

Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry the links are being removed. Let's try this instead write the following removing all spaces in your browser <removed>

Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor
Well Paypal is deleting all links I post no matter the format, they merged my topic with this one and really seem to not want to help us out against this scammer. I'm going to my lawyer and we will figure out a course of action.
Login to Me Too

StainedPupil
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe this could be tagged as the real solution. I also made a new topic on the forum. If you want things to move forward, I intend to deposit a class action lawsuit for all the victims. Please make a claim if it has not already been done through the resolution center and fill this document : <removed> I will present the result to a lawyer and deposit it to a judge.

Login to Me Too

catmandv
New Community Member

does any one received drone from ZGTECHNOLOG?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.