ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Wexone
Contributor
Contributor
I told PayPal I would go one national radio on a popular talk show to ask them to explain why they are still supporting the people behind this huge scam. I got a full refund within a few days.
Login to Me Too

masterchippie

Looks like these people are still scamming, I purchased a drone and paid with paypal.

The website was cicfun.com.

The drone they sent me was a cheap toy not the one advertised.

They are now shut and their facebook page is gone.

There is another site selling the same drone https://newstarry.shop/products/fly

Their contact is still cicfun.com

If paypal is aware of these scammers why are they still taking orders.

I lodged a claim with paypal but they have refused to refund my money, so much for buyer protection.

Login to Me Too

supercharger99
Contributor
Contributor
HELLO PAYPAL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???? THIS SOLUTION IS NOT A SOLUTION, YOU CONTINUE TO DO NOTHING! HOW MANY COMPLAINTS TO IS TAKE TO GET YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT A SCAM SELLER. THIS REALLY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH. YOU ARE PARTY TO FRAUD IS THIS NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH? I MIGHT SET UP AS A SELLER AND SEND OUT POOR QUALITY ITEMS NOTHING LIKE ADVERTISED TOO LOOKS LIKE IT'S A GREAT WAY TO MAKE CASH AS YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT IT. SORT IT OUT PLEASE AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND BAN THIS SELLER AND GIVE EVERYONE THERE MONEY BACK.
Login to Me Too

slclews
Contributor
Contributor

There is no buyer protection with PayPal, They lie when you lodge a claim by saying the return tracking is invalid. PayPal are just as bad as the scammers for lying to the customers

Login to Me Too

spasmo88
Contributor
Contributor

So I saw an ad on Facebook, a company selling drone for a really good price.. I went to the comments on this site and Google Image search one of the pictures from the comments.. surprise surprise, it was the same comments on a multiple different sites. I went to my PayPal account and notice the name I sent my $174 to. This "ZG Technology". I have sent them email <removed> and don't get any respond.. I thought it was safe paying with PayPal if things went down the drain.. HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?!

Login to Me Too

bosscube
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company as well, but through enrich.store website. I figured paying with PayPal would be safe since customers are protected. Wrong. PayPal only offers to cover up to $30 in return shipping fees if you enroll in their program. Return shipping for the item I received (which was not even remotely close to what I ordered) is $49. I called PayPal today to complain, and they basically told me there's nothing they can do. Despite the fact that this scamming Chinese company keeps taking advantage of innocent buyers using PayPal's platform, they claim there's nothing they can do. They sit back and let it happen. They could very easily take a look at the number of claims against this account and see that it's incredibly high, and ban them. But instead, they'll continue to let them scam us so they can get a piece of the profit. PayPal could also force these scammers to send us a return shipping label, so we don't have to be out the shipping cost, but instead they say there's nothing they can do. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer apparently, and it's up to the scamming company to refund the shipping cost. PayPal is absolute garbage. Don't use it. Don't buy from suspect sites and expect them to have your back, because they only have the sellers' backs - wherever the money comes from. Use Amazon instead and let PayPal die.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@bosscube

I thought it was posted somewhere in this thread the PayPal told them that if the product was under $100 & you were send the grog item or it wasn't anything as advertised that you DID NOT HAVE SEND IT BACK!

Maybe skim thru this thread I know its long but I'm POSITIVE I read that by more then 1 person

Login to Me Too

ssello
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I will check because this stinks. I am kicking myself right now. I will give them 24 hours to respond to my complaint before I file my dispute.

Login to Me Too

Spotty1
Contributor
Contributor

When Will My Order Ship?

Orders are usually processed and shipped within 3 working days of purchase.

How Long Does Shipping Take?

Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. Average shipping time is about 7 to 20 working days. Your tracking number will be updated 3-7 days after your order has been shipped.

How Do I Cancel An Order?

We are only able to cancel orders within the first 12 hours after the order is placed. After that the order has most likely been processed and is preparing for shipment or has been shipped. Once this takes effect, it's out of our hands. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we pride ourselves on prompt service and this includes getting your orders out as fast as possible.

What Is Your Return Policy?

If there’s something wrong with your order (defective product, incorrect order, damaged order etc.), please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order and we’ll be happy to assist you reviewing the case and if it is approved we will be sending a replacement. Please do not return anything before we review the case, our customer service team will review the request and will send further instructions.Transcend reserves the right to deny any return request.

You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping charges are not refundable.

* Cosmetics, Lingerie and underwear/shapewear are final sale for hygienic reasons.

What Methods of Payment Do You Accept?

We accept Paypal, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account)

Login to Me Too

bosscube
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds good, but I don't think it's true. I filed a claim with PayPal and they ruled that I need to send the item back within 10 days. Funny that the scammers can wait a month to send me the wrong item but I only have 10 days to send back an item that costs $49 to ship - just $20 less than the cost of the actual item. Wish it was true that I didn't have to send it back, and I will appeal, but who knows if it'll do any good.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.