ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Comisarul
Contributor
Contributor
True. Shame on PayPal I will never ever use them again 👿
Login to Me Too

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
I cant even get my complaint to go thru PayPal disputes site! Tried 4 times. Same company scammed me. PayPal has known about this for months yet I'm still able to pay this scam seller thru paypal???? I trusted PayPal to remove sellers who scam customers! I'm annoyed I got scammed but ANGRY PayPal KNEW but didnt bar seller! What do I do??
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I also fell for this Fingertip Interactive scam. I thought I was getting a professional drone but got a kid's toy instead.
Login to Me Too

royalmice
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia

I too have been scammed by this company and opened a dispute -- which is currently under PayPal review status. Not sure if i am allowed to post the case number here, if u need it let me know

I would appreciate if you can refund my money please.

Login to Me Too

royalmice
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia

please help to refund Claim – no. PP-007-117-800-658

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi royalmice,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

A claim can take up to 30 days to be reviewed. This depends on the information we receive and if we need any more information outside of the usual process. You will be kept updated via email during every step of the investigation. I hope this helps.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

royalmice
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but seems like you are still protecting the seller.

Dont you have sufficient proof already that the seller is a fake, what more proof do you need ?

Login to Me Too

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
I cant even get my complaint to go thru PayPal disputes site! Tried 4 times. Same company scammed me. PayPal has known about this for months yet I'm still able to pay this scam seller thru paypal???? I trusted PayPal to remove sellers who scam customers! I'm annoyed I got scammed but ANGRY PayPal KNEW but didnt bar seller! What do I do??
Login to Me Too

Istvan44
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

The issue is not resolved. Just like everyone else, I was scammed and was hoping that PayPal will refund my money. As of now it is a nightmare. I returned the item, printed the return address exactly as I received it through PayPal, provided a tracking number... etc, all for nothing. After several failed attempts to deliver/return the item to ZG Technology it was not accepted at the address that was given to me by PayPal. Now the item is on its way back to me.

In the meantime, there are several ads running on Facebook, advertising similar products with a PayPal option. It only takes a little research to find a link to ZG Technology. So, while PayPal is supposedly "investigating" this fraud, ZG Technology continues to use PayPal to scam people. This is with full knowledge of PayPal that 1000s of people been scammed by the same company. 

Your response would be greatly appreciated,

Istvan

Login to Me Too

Istvan44
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia, One of ZG Technology’s current site, undoubtedly scamming people with PayPal’s knowledge and approval: https://fishsunday.net/collections/outdoor/products/flash-sale-60-off-best-drone-with-4k-hd-camera
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.