ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

TonyV20
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Olivia,

I did receive a full refund, although I was not notified of the resolution by PayPal, I found out when I looked at another vendors payment and realized that I had a refund. I then looked at my dispute and it was cleared.

It is good to see PayPal finally responding to this seller. It has restored some faith, but I think most of use would have used the Facebook links to make our purchases, 

Facebook need to look at their policies as well. Many people would have just paid by credit card, they would most likely have lost their money as well. 

Facebook take money from advertisers, and own responsibility of the frauds by letting them keep advertising under various names.

Thanks again PayPal, but you have to respond quicker and block these frauds.

Tony

Login to Me Too

bzumik1
New Community Member

I dont understand why you dint block this account 😞 I made payment hour ago 😞 please cancel it !!!

Login to Me Too

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
How are yall able to post ur complaints to the Resolve Complaints center of PayPal? As soon as I type ZG TECHNOLOGY, PayPal wont let me send them the complaint. I lost $227. PayPal knew of this issue at least in Jan of 2016. 6 months with over 1069 complaints???? They do nothing.....so I end up buying from scam company too! This company 8s huge!!!! In every aspect of online goods. I bought wigs.! I have all the screenshots AND THEIR emails stating the first company I used was a fraud and they didnt know such acompany.....so I sent him the screenshot I have of his company posting items from the "fake" company. This is way bigger than anyone thinks. I want my money back PayPal.....let me send u my complaint too!!!!
Login to Me Too

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
Oops 2018, not 2016
Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
Winniwilliams
I don't know if it will work but try putting it in as
Z-G TECHN()LOGY when lodging complaint.
I had Facebook censor me a while ago.
Certain words seemed to get my comments blocked so I started to add / () - # ect in my spelling of words which stopped me getting blocked.
They set their systems up to pick up certain names ect and block you.
Paypal has completely blocked me commenting on their Facebook pages as they didn't like me exposing the truth.
Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest that each buyer writes a message on Twitter and on Facebook. Maybe it will have some influence on PAYPAL...

Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook is in on the scam with them, that's the problem. Honestly probably one in the same anyways
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know about you guys but THE LAST 6X I LOGGED ON TO FACEBOOK I GOT OVER RUN BY THAT SCAM "FOLDING DRONE AD", "THE SCAM LIGHTSABER AD" & "THE SCAM SPLASH SRONE AD".. THESE ARE THE SAME EXACT SCAM AD'S SHOWING PRODUCTS THAT THERE ARE NOT SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS (CORRECTION VICTIMS) THESE COMPANY'S DON'T HAVE ANY CUSTOMERS THEY ONLY HAVE SCAM VICTIMS. NOW IT'S PLAN TO SEE THE ITEMS BEING SHOWN IN THE VIDEO AD'S ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ITEMS THEIR VICTIMS ARE BEING SHIPPED. I MEAN MAYBE FROM 40' AWAY THEY MAY RESEMBLE THE ITEMS BUT THE SPECS & CONSTRUCTION IS NOT EVEN CLOSE, IN FACT THEIR LAUGHABLE DOLLAR STORE BARGING CRAP. YET THE ADS STILL RUN & PAYPAL IS THEIR PAYMENT PROCESSOR AS WELL AS THEM DENYING MANY MANY CLAMS IN THIS FRAUD..
Login to Me Too

budmathis
Contributor
Contributor

"Facebook is in on the scam with them, that's the problem. Honestly probably one in the same anyways"

I know this with ZERO doubt.  I've flagged over a dozen of the same ads as scams - every single response IGNORED by fb.

Let's hope their stock drops another 19%

Login to Me Too

Jamesdhines
I have bought a drone last week, paid 116$ for a drone and an additional battery. However I have not received any sort of receipt or tracking number??? I’m wonder if this was a scam?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.