ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@pepeuve

Thats great..

When they were doing the SPLASH DRONE scam by using the $1500 SWELLPRO plash drones in there ads & shipping out those $12 tiny toy junk drones that didn't even fly.

I know for a fact that SWELLPRO contacted Shopify as well as Facebook & Shopify did NOTHING in fact SwellPro emailed me back telling me to complain also. Now if the actual company whose products are illegally being depicted can't get these them to take down the ads/sites/stores then I dunno.

The ONLY thing thats gonna bring this INSANITY to an end if when the Trade Commission or the Legal Authorities of some country gets involved OR when the companies who are aiding these Chinese scammers start getting sued or something cause they're making too much $$$.... Apparently the only thing these companies understand is $$$ or Legal trouble, so until their bottom line is threatened this Fraud will continue.

As someone already said dont be surprised if a few months or a year from now we ALL get an email or a letter saying that there is some-sorta class action lawsuit & do you want to be a part of it OR that these companies were served with similar & they made an offer to pay everyone $50 or whatever in lieu or proceeding..

Id rather see them spend a few million of lawyers & still have to pay cause the evidence is overwhelming that everyone in the companies involved is aware that ZG tech & companies like them are conducting an organized fraud scheme which can ONLY work if Shopify & PayPal allow it.

They need paypal to be a part of it for 2 reasons

#1-I as well as many others felt a level of safety cause PayPal was the Payment processor PLUS if they were taking VISA or Mastercards directly they would have been shut down a long time ago cause Visa & MC wouldn't tolerate this volume of chargebacks

#2- if they need Shopifys pre-made ready to roll webstore system, they can close , change names, popup new stores, close stores change URL's ON MASS, with a few clicks of a mouse..

whole thing is mind boggling..

All this happening in plan sight for the world to see sorta like Donald Trumps Russia connection, will ask Russia on National TV & whatnot.

I think the whole world is F'n nuts lately

Infact maybe Kellyanne Conway & Olivia from PayPal are actually the same person.

This whole mess is so bazaar I wouldn't be surprised

Login to Me Too

Wexone
Contributor
Contributor

paypal informed me finally that the money I spent would be refunded to me in 5 working days. Isaid Iwould go on national radio and let people know that paypal where in effect supporting this scam by still accepting payments on their behalf.

Glad to see paypal finally copping on after so many complaints.

Login to Me Too

passegua
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone has received the
Best drone
4k Camera
from ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED ?

I suppose it's a scam and I am not sure if I'll refuse the item before opening it sending back throu the courrier In order to get a refund for my € 140,00.

Any advice is welcome, thanks.

Login to Me Too

MAC1971
Scam! $149 for nothing. I filed a dispute trying to get the order canceled the day I ordered it. Payment was taken by Ivory Tower, confirmation email was sent to me from a pet store. Paypal says to send it back and pay for shipping. I haven't received anything to send back.
Login to Me Too

panters
Contributor
Contributor
  • 25/07/2018 22:36 BST - Buyer: I order drone what shut be working perfect for up to 7km - i order witch 3 batteries (i received one) i order 4k camera - i receive vga - i dont want the drone as is piese of rubbish. i want return and get my money back. !

PAYPAL - 

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time.

The listing accurately described the item you received. We cannot grant claims based on buyer's remorse.

THATS A big joke - thats the safe shopping on paypal ? And i can see im not only one ! Maybe paypal own the ivory ltd thats why all people loosing money !

Login to Me Too

Spamh8r
Contributor
Contributor

This seller seems to have a habit of sending the wrong item, so chances are there is nothing like what is claimed in the box.

Login to Me Too

passegua
Contributor
Contributor

So I suppose I shall film the unboxing just to keep track of what I'll get.

But I was wondering if any one in this community has received a "proper" drone such as described in their web site.

However I suppose who has been satisfied never browse this thread.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@passegua

ABSOLUTLY NOT!!

THOSE ARE STOLEN AD'S FROM THE WEBSITES OF DJI FOR THE FOLDING DRONE, SWELLPRO & AUTEL FOR THE SPLASH DRONE, ALL OF WHICH AS $1000 - $1500usd.

Even the ad's for the Wigs & hair extensions people bought are not EVEN CLOSE to what was advertised.. Those people bought wigs from ad's that said 100% HUMAN HAIR WIGS & got dollar store costume junk, same for all the people who purchased "Machined Aluminum Functioning Collectable Lightsabers" they got $2 Dollar Tree junk, the "Articulating Ironman Glove" they got a latex smelly glove with a plastic jewel glued on it.

The Drones are a joke for MONTHS the ads they were running showed the $1500 Waterproof SWELLPRO Splash Drone with the swellpro logo Photoshop off & the closeup pictures were of the $1400 Waterproof AUTEL Robotics Drone with the logo photoshopped off.

If you look at some of the NEW ZG Technology ad's now they're not even doing that, their latest ad is of the DJI SPARK whole ad COPY & PASTED even says DJI all over the place only thing they changed was put a "slash" thru the $900 price & put SALE $39 next to it..

If you have been following this thread it doesn't take very long to see this is an organized fraud.

YES ... SWELLPRO & other companies have been trying to get the ad's taken down but it appears that as long as ZG Tech- HKG Tech pays their ad - webspace bill Facebook will continue to run the ad's even though they're copyright infringement or whatever you call it, SHOPIFY will continue to host their webstores & PayPal will continue to be their payment processor.

Its hard to believe with the length of time this scam has been going that none of these company's are aware that ZG tech is conducting fraudulent activities especially since companies & victims have notified ALL of these companies directly, me included..

Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
"This seller seems to have a habit of sending the wrong item, so chances are there is nothing like what is claimed in the box." They don't send the wrong item on accident they don't even have the item their advertising.
Login to Me Too

PR_Heavy
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with PayPal and when they gave me the let the company that scammed you try and resolve the problem first speech. I got upset but one thing i realized they had a different company name instead of ZG TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED it said NC TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED I GOOGLED it and sure enough this had been change sad part PayPal you know and do nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.