Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

@mnix1

Well I just had a thought!!

ZG Technology Co limited or whatever they're calling themselves this week is skirting  around the Paypal  Shipping/Return/Dispute process which is giving so many people ulcers over getting their funds back.

SOO here is my thought.

Does it say ANYWHERE that when you return ship the item back to ZG Technology in China that it has to be in pristine condition?

for argument sake if ZG Technology can EXPLOIT little loopholes & cracks in PayPals policy why cant scam victims do the same thing?

Why can't you compress the drone, smartwatch, light saber, ironman gloves or whatever item so it fits into an envelope?

I'm sorta serious, why couldn't a person run it over with your car to flatten it or put it in the oven to melt it into a flat piece of plastic so you can send it back in a AIRMAIL ENVELOPE??

SERIOUSLY!!

No one is actually receiving/collecting these packages anyway SO WHY THROW GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD??

So instead of it costing people $60 to ship it back to China it costs maybe $2-$3 cause its a 3-4 once envelope.

in all seriousness the drones are soooo damn cheap they only weight a few ounces.

Maybe its a bad idea, but maybe its not.. Can anyone report that the package has been actually delivered & accepted by any representative of ZG technology??

There has been more people posting that the package that was returned is sitting in a Chinese Post Office for a month or was returned back to them cause the address was bogus OR that the courier wouldn't even accept the package cause the address is wacky so they don't want to take possession of a package with an undeliverable shipping address. 

JUST SAYIN  Man Tongue

Contributor

Well if you want to take that to the extreme, take the junk out of the box and compress that.
It's not like anybody from ZG is ever going to receive it to notice anyway.

@mario11784 wrote:

Why can't you compress the drone, smartwatch, light saber, ironman gloves or whatever item so it fits into an envelope?

I'm sorta serious, why couldn't a person run it over with your car to flatten it or put it in the oven to melt it into a flat piece of plastic so you can send it back in a AIRMAIL ENVELOPE??

SERIOUSLY!!

No one is actually receiving/collecting these packages anyway SO WHY THROW GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD??

So instead of it costing people $60 to ship it back to China it costs maybe $2-$3 cause its a 3-4 once envelope.

in all seriousness the drones are soooo damn cheap they only weight a few ounces.

Contributor

One other thing I should have added:

When telling paypal the item is different, don't just say it's a cheap piece of crap...
describe HOW it is different - materials, specifications, capabilities etc.
If there is a model number on the item they sent, include it.
If possible, briefly explain why what they sent can not do the tasks you intended to do (in my case the cheap drone's less than 100m maximum range makes it impossible to use in the way the item advertised could be).

God I hate the way this forum sticks new messages in all over the place and doesn't even have message numbers on the pages 😞

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1559220/hi...

@mnix1 wrote:

Yay! I got a full refund!

It took a while, but for me $250 AU was worth it 🙂

What worked for me:

Contributor

I am at a loss here as to what I can do to recover my $116 for a drone that they're now selling for $40!

Paypal have been no help, here's the response I got when I asked why they've ruled against me:

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I realise that you're not satisfied with the outcome of this dispute. Our claims process is an arbitration service we offer to help resolve disagreements between buyers and sellers, but as you can imagine, it's extremely difficult for us to reach a decision that satisfies all parties.

We deal with all cases objectively and with the intention of making a fair decision based on verifiable information which is available at the time.

Ultimately this isn't an adequate substitute for a constructive dialogue between you and the other party involved. I would suggest this remains your best option for a satisfactory outcome.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Kethuvarni
Protection Services Department
PayPal

and when I asked again, pointing out that they've provided no explanation or justification as to why my case went differntly to others who actually got a refund, they replied with this:

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I realise that this isn't the outcome you'd have wished for, but I hope you understand why we made this decision. While I cannot change this, I will make sure your objection is duly recorded.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
K, Sangamithra

PayPal

Seriously???? What kind of a response is that??? They are just completely dodging the issue!

Contributor

This is a massive scam going on with ZG TECHNOLOGY Now NG TECHNOLOGY operating out of China. Been happening since April. They are stealing other companies adverts advertising all high end products only to send fake dodgy children's toys instead. I've just spent nearly an hour over it again on the phone with paypal, Been battling with them for a month over it. Finally got a Manager in the UK to raise a issue with the Scam and get the ZG/NG TECHNOLOGY paypal accounts looked into and hopefully shut down for good. Ring paypal back up explain to them that you want to speak to a manager and only a manager. Tell them that you know about the scam via their own community pages and ask them to treat you as a victim of a crime. (That's what I just did) They will demand for you to send the fakes back before entering into a refund case. Explain People have been sending stuff back only for it to be left in post offices in China or find out it's a fake return address. They probably will still demand for it to be returned before a refund. Go through their process and hopefully it will be in your favour if the manager I spoke to does as he says. People are loosing their cases but appealing and eventually get a refund. I also spoke to Action Fraud Uk this morning and they sent me a link to National Fraud Intelligence Bureau to hopefully start a criminal investigation into the scam due to paypals lack of action in shutting this scam down. Good luck because as it stands it seems a lottery on getting a refund. Good Luck
Contributor

cant paypal just refund automatically all the members who paid to this seller?    they already know the seller is a fraud!

Contributor

If you haven't already received the product refuse delivery from the courier. Then go to the tracking number pages of the courier it should have under the tracking number returned to sender. Take a screen shot of it and keep it. When raising a complaint about it Use item not received. Then when paypal open a dispute for you paste the returned to sender as proof then ring paypal up and demand to speak to a manager. Explain the situation of the scam they already know about and ask for the manager to resolve the problem over the phone. The managers do have the authority to sort out the dispute with you on the phone. Good luck
Contributor

@Kiwial

thats EXACTLY what my dad did.

He refused delivery from the postman & it reflected in the tracking that ZG technology Co limited provided that "DELIVERY WAS REFUSED & THAT THE PACKAGE IS ON IT'S WAY BACK TO SENDER"..

PayPal issued him a full refund & he didn't have to pay ANYTHING to ship the junk back..

There was a Costa Mesa, Calif USA return address on the package but PayPal & ZG Tech wanted him to send it to China..

That is all part of the scam..

Now here is the BEST Part is that 3 wks after refusing delivery of the package it turned back up in his mailbox because the return address on the package wasn't for ZG Technology so the person at that address refused it.. LoL

Its like a comedy show, except for the fact that people are getting robbed for their $$

=-----> COPY & PASTE <-----=

Here is the actual guidelines from the USPS Official Website on HOW TO REFUSE DELIVERY OF ITEM

See section 1.1.2 and 1.1.3:

1.1.2 Refusal at Delivery

The addressee may refuse to accept a mailpiece when it is offered for delivery.

1.1.3 Refusal After Delivery

After delivery, an addressee may mark a mailpiece “Refused” and return it within a reasonable time,

if the piece or any attachment is not opened. Mail that may not be refused and returned unopened under this

provision may be returned to the sender only if it is enclosed in a new envelope or wrapper with a correct

address and new postage.

The following may not be refused and returned postage-free after delivery:

1. Pieces sent as Registered Mail, insured, Certified Mail, collect on delivery (COD), Adult Signature and return receipt for merchandise.
  2. Response mail to the addressee’s sales promotion, solicitation, announcement, or other advertisement that was not refused when offered to the addressee.

=--------> END <--------=

Contributor

I got a refund *from the seller* I opened a claim with the seller once I realized it was a scam. Fortunately for me the seller never replied, I think if they had replied I might not have received my refund but I honestly don't think I'll ever know. 5 days later I received a bubble wrapped package. I took photos of it and wrote "REFUSED" on the label, and took photos of that as well, and updated my claim with the refusal information and a description of the unopened package, and mentioned I had photos and all the screen shots of the website that had gone down 2 days after I filed the claim. 12 days after the initial claim date with no reply I escalated to PayPal. 3 days later I just received a refund from the seller with no comments from them. PayPal closed my case. I transferred all my money out of PayPal. Tracking shows the package perpetually en route to next location.
Contributor

I have called Paypal Spain right now and I just hung up the phone.
The young lady I've talked to does not want to take me to her superior.
She tells me that they are going to translate the mailing address that they have received from the seller that is where I have to send the drone and that they will provide it to me as soon as possible.
In my case, it is the second time that he cares very little about the subject.
When I visited the forum on the 11th of this month the last page was the 86th and it's already on the 114th
However Paypal disregards our complaints
Any advice to make this complaint to Miss OLIVIA?
P.S. Now I have to pay 35 euros for the package delivery to recover 49 euors.
What a joke!