ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

svendegens
Contributor
Contributor
They have changed their company name to NC TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. ..... Regards, Sven Degens
Login to Me Too

svendegens
Contributor
Contributor

They have changed their company name to NC TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. ..... Regards Sven <removed>

Login to Me Too

Dochka
Contributor
Contributor
Why you dnt go to interpol you can make complain sure they will help and catch
Login to Me Too

Dochka
Contributor
Contributor
Why you dnt go to interpol you can make complain sure they will help and catch
Login to Me Too

JMVDM
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

I Also Purchased a drone from them, and I believe this has been a scam, please can you advise how I can request my money back.

Login to Me Too

murphb
Contributor
Contributor

So I have finally realized why PAYPAL continues to allow this scam to operate. It truly is a cash flow for them. They sit on our money and drag out the dispute to allow their cash flow as a company to look much better. I think they are complicit in this scam by not shutting it down and by delaying resolution. Its funny how they want me to respond in 3 days or they close the case (I am sure they hope they will) but they take at least a week to respond to my response.

Starting to think there may need to be a class action in order to get them to pay attention .... what does everyone think ?

Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the UK had been battling with paypal over it for a month.
Finally got the manager to rule in my favour yesterday on the phone after threatening to report PayPal to (NFIB) National Fraud Intelligence Bureau in Britain.
People need to demand to speak to a manager to get it sorted.
Let them know that you know about the scam and its 112 pages of complaints on its own community forum pages.
Since ZG TECHNOLOGY isn't picking up any returns and post offices in China are filling up with returned junk people should just send a small empty box back. A lot cheaper than paying a fortune on returning the junk ZG sent you.
You still get the needed returned tracking number without forking out a small fortune on the off chance of getting a refund.
Paypal seem to not want to help its customers so let us customers help ourselves in saving our money from fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

Flowersbr
Contributor
Contributor
I think you are correct. A class action may be required. My time is worth alot of money and I'm active duty military and sometimes a three day response is not feasible.
Login to Me Too

mdp716
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia,

The company replied to my request with an offer to refund all but 10% - said that would be better than having to pay to ship the product (JUNK is more like it) back to them.  I replied with pointing out that their website promised a 100% refund and no need to return the product.  This morning they finally provided me with a 100% refund.

That said, I have been tracking this company and they recreate themselves on Facebook and on the internet with new names every few days and the new sites are exactly the same as the old (ripped off photos of DJI drones to represent their products, etc.) and only a few names, etc. are changed.  Clearly they are operating on the basis that enough people will either give up trying to get a refunds, accept that they have been had and too ashamed to admit it, or take the refund less the 10% offer that they are likely making a killing in profits in ill-gotten gains.

Both PayPal and Facebook need to shut this company down and then track their efforts to reincarnate as a different company and prevent them from starting up again.

Login to Me Too

Gil7

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED appears to have changed their name to NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.  They are still scamming...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.