ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
Contact customer services and appeal the decision. That's what I'm doing as they to favoured the criminals in China over loyal customers. Mines gone into appeal. Been battling with paypal since middle of June when I found out about the scam via Facebook before I even received confirmation of the tracking number as it didn't work until I kicked up a fuss. Paypal advised me to refuse delivery so I did and they still sided with the criminals. I even sent in all the proof of refused delivery and returned to sender from the couriers. So I've sent it all in again. Next step is going to inform the police about this international scam. It's been running since April.
Login to Me Too

JMIAH
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim with PayPal explaining the situation and after a couple of weeks, they decided in MY FAVOR!! I didn't get 100% refund, but I am SO glad to have at least started SOMETHING against this company's reputation **bleep** people over!! 

I follow their ads on Instagram and ALWAYS post a brief story proving theyre a fraud. 

IF WE ALL WORK TOWARDS THIS... WE CAN DO SOMETHING, REGARDLESS OF HOW BIG OR SMALL. MAKE THEM THINK TWICE.

Login to Me Too

pepeuve
Contributor
Contributor

I have written to DJI and for what they have answered me, I think that they will start to research the WEB pages of zg technology co. limited in which ads appeared or continue to appear showing photos and properties of the SPARK drone

Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor
Writing to the other legit drone manufacturers and legit drone sales sites is brilliant! They have the vested interest in getting the fraudsters shut down
Login to Me Too

Collie1312
Contributor
Contributor
A bank or credit card number is needed for a PayPal account. So PayPal should with it's world wide banking system be able to trace the account and report it's account holders fraudulent activity.
Login to Me Too

slclews
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has no credibility, This seller has had thousands of complaints yet their account is still active with PayPal. Shame on you for supporting scammers!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Spamh8r
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar issue with another product from this same seller and despite the fact that the item received was completely unlike the one I purchased, PayPal found in the seller's favor.

As a result, I called my CC company, who initiated a chargeback. If PayPal won't protect me, Chase will. I've lost a great deal of faith in PayPal over this.

Login to Me Too

Spamh8r
Contributor
Contributor

I've been a PayPal and eBay user in good standing for roughly the life of the company, with a significant number of transactions on each. Baffles me how you can find in favor of the seller when I filed yet literally hundreds of people have complained and had the same problem from this vendor. Likely the number is in the thousands but they don't reply here.

I've severely lost faith in PayPal because of this. Repeated questions about the findings led me nowhere but automated canned responses that seemed to be unread by humans-- or if they were read, they were read by people who did not have a good grasp of language.

As a result, I've opened a charge back with my CC company and am seriously considering closing my account here entirely.

Login to Me Too

Blauschlumpf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia, I also got frauded by ZG Technology. Didn't receive the ordered product after one month and the website to check the order status does not exist. Please can you refund the money? Many thanks, Klaus
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

You need to go directly to PayPal to get the wheels in motion. File a Claim directly. Nothing will be refunded from here (forum) alone...as can be seen by 107+ pages of complaints... Good Luck with your Refund, you will need it!

@Blauschlumpf wrote:
Hi Olivia, I also got frauded by ZG Technology. Didn't receive the ordered product after one month and the website to check the order status does not exist. Please can you refund the money? Many thanks, Klaus

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.