cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Why is paypal still processing payments to this fraudulent company? This is insane. 😞 

Contributor

Hulbuster Scam

I recently purchased what I thought was a collectible statue which was featured in the video post by ZG TECHNOLOGY on Facebook. After 3 weeks I received a toy action figure which looked nothing like the real life looking statue which was featured as the purchase item. This is a scam most definitely. Please help me get my money back. I purchased thru PayPal thank goodness and am hopeful they will help. I noticed after some research that this company houses several scam complaints. Please advise
Contributor

Re: Hulbuster Scam

This company, ZG Technology, sells the same products, the drone here :

<Removed>

They have translated their website in french. And they sell with Paypal....

Highlighted
Contributor

THEY A SCAM  AND PALPAY WONT DO A THING!

@JonathanLV79 wrote:
I recently purchased what I thought was a collectible statue which was featured in the video post by ZG TECHNOLOGY on Facebook. After 3 weeks I received a toy action figure which looked nothing like the real life looking statue which was featured as the purchase item. This is a scam most definitely. Please help me get my money back. I purchased thru PayPal thank goodness and am hopeful they will help. I noticed after some research that this company houses several scam complaints. Please advise

Contributor

Ask only to speak to a manager and expect a long wait on hold but it's worth the wait as a manager can sort out the case on the phone if you have already raised a complaint about it on your account.
I managed to finally get a manager in the UK to raise a case with the right people within paypal against ZG TECHNOLOGY.
Its a scam been running since April BUT paypal doing little about it.
Good luck I spent a month battling with paypal about it until I finally spoke to a manager today who ruled in my favour and shut down the case.
Contributor

Hi all, same thing here, I saw an FB adverisement by a company Nicer Gear, advertising a FOLDING UAV FOUR-AXIS AIRCRAFT WIFI DIAGRAM PASSING HIGH AERIAL REMOTE CONTROL PLANE UAV.

So I followed it and it got me to:

<removed>

I ordered mine in HD1080P wide angle option and payed thru PayPal:

Soon I got an e-mail receipt on June 2, 2018. Transaction ID: 2Y281840MW7444730
 stating: You sent a payment of $99.99 USD to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Well the product arrived yesterday and I picked it up today in local post office.

First of all the product is nothing like the one that's advertised, visually differs from the one in pictures (pic1). I attached photos for you to see what I'm all about.

First of all it's cheapo plastic like I expected in the first place but the thing that really bothers me is that it has no optical sensors above camera (pic2) to prevent it from crashing into obstacles and into the ground. Remember, site states GPS positioning and auto cruise setting. OK nevermind, I thought and charged the 3,7V, 500mAh battery and powered the drone by press and hold of power button. First thing I noticed is that right rear green LED isn't flashing (pic3). It's probably dead.

So I followed the instructions provided in a leaflet on using the YH-FPV app and I connected my Android phone with a drone and another disappointment happened, resolution of the installed camera is 720P not 1080P.

OK nevermind, let's try it out in sunny windless afternoon.

So all brushless engines working and it flies up.

Drone has no flight stabilization (like advertised as the most stable drone everin winds up to 31mph). There's a video in that FB ad-vid I followed of a guy pouring a bucket of water over the hovering drone, pulling rubber bands attached to the drone but drone hovers in place. Well, not mine, this one requres constant pitch, roll and yaw input due to lack of optical sensors (pic2). Remember, site states GPS positioning and auto cruise functions of the unit.

So please send my 99,99USD back and advise where and how can I return the product.

Sincerely yours very disappointed customer.

pic1.jpgpic 1pic1-1.jpgpic1-1pic2.jpgpic2pic3.jpgpic3

Contributor

Well that JD-20 POCKET DRONE sells for like $45usd on most sites & the specifications on which different here are the real specs

Specifications:

• Brand Name: JDRC
  • Item NO.: JD-20
  • Frequency: 2.4G
  • Channel: 4ch
  • Gyro: 6 axis
  • Motor: 8620 Brushed Motor
  • Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 800mAh Lipo (Included)
  • Transmitter Battery:3 x 1.5 AA battery (NOT Included)
  • Charging time: about 90mins
  • Flying time: 8-10mins
  • R/C distance: 80-100m
  • FPV Range: about 60m
  • Color: White
  • Camera: 2MP 720P wide angle, 2MP, 0.3MP (Optional)
  • Quad’s Size: 15.5x11x6cm (the arms not folded), 28x26x6cm (the arms folded)
  • Quad’s Weight: 160g
  • Package Size: 21×17.5×8.5cm

ANYWAY BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC...

Guys DO NOT ASSUME THAT THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN HANDLED!!

NOTHING HAS CHANGED...

ALL THE ZG TECH SITES ARE STILL TAKING PAYPAL & STILL HAVE THE SAME FAKE ADS UP, FAKE ADDRESSED,  INVALID EMAILS, AS WELL AS TOTAL LUDICROUS/RIDICULOUS FALSTOS-SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY AS WELL AS CLAIMING THEY'RE AN AMERICAN OWNED & OPERATED IN NEW YORK USA..

>>>> AND STILL USING PAYPAL TO TAKE PEOPLE $$ COMPLETE WITH THE CLAIM THAT PAYPAL GUARANTEES OUR SATISFACTION & OUR MONIES SAFETY <<<<

@Z08Crunch

Contributor

So PAYPAL should interfere on all ZG TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED scam trading, they have a legal contract with that company of processing payments from a buyer to a seller.

I posted my transaction ID, date and amount of money sent it so I expect my money back.

Regards,

Contributor

@Z08Crunch

You won't get a refund by posting in this forum you're only hopes of getting a refund is to file an official Complaint dispute through PayPal proper
you have to log on to PayPal & then file a dispute for this transaction.
Apparently this forum carries no weight nor is a substitute for filing an OFFICIAL DISPUTE.
It is more then ovious but they don't even read these forms have the time no matter how much traffic to a specific topic or its content.

Contributor

That is why people need to unite, and work together, and get on Facebook.  Then, with absolutely NO RELENT, virally-post protests and complaints about their experiences.  Nasty memes, pictures of the junk they sent you.  If this keeps up, maybe ZG will begin to lose business.