ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

misskaren99

I ordered a light from this "company" the light that they sent me is not even close to the light that I ordered.  The company then offered me 50% refund and some idle threats about how I should not worry "they would give me the right address to send it back to" and that returning it would cost me $20 or more.  I was not sent what I ordered, plain and simple. I should not have to pay to send the item back that they sent me in error. They can have the light back that they sent, they will need to pay for the return shipping. I filed a dispute and the resolution was for me to send it back. That is not a resolution  

.what i ordered.JPGwhat I received.jpg

Login to Me Too

JBanston

I tried at the time to get a refund. The email was undeliverable. Here is my transaction. 

Is there any way to get reimbursement?

Apr 25[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]PDT
Transaction ID: 1ER631166T182471D   

You sent a payment of $149.89 USD to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Hello Jason <removed>,

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions. Shipping address - confirmed
Jason <removed>
<removed>
Union, OH <removed>
United States
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.  DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmountSpecial sale--Battery-Drone Parts (Not support separate purchase-Choose 4 save $28) - Four save $28 $39.99 USD1$39.99 USDFREE SHIPPING--WIFI Drone Splash Auto with 1080P Camera Live Video and GPS - ORANGE / 1080P $109.90 USD1$109.90 USD Subtotal$149.89 USD Total $149.89 USD Payment$149.89 USD Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *ZGTECHNOLOG"
Payment sent to 
Payment sent from   Funding Sources Used (Total)Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-<removed>$149.89 USD
Invoice ID: c2016765640758.1

Login to Me Too

VPData
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like you funded this from a VISA card.  Dispute the transaction with your card company.  That was the only way I was able to get my money back.  If they do ship something to you (REFUSE DELIVERY).  What they will send will not be what you ordered, but the tracking number will say complete and PP will consider it product received even if they just sent you a marble.  

Good Luck,

Login to Me Too

JonathanLV79
Contributor
Contributor
I recently purchased what I thought was a collectible statue which was featured in the video post by ZG TECHNOLOGY on Facebook. After 3 weeks I received a toy action figure which looked nothing like the real life looking statue which was featured as the purchase item. This is a scam most definitely. Please help me get my money back. I purchased thru PayPal thank goodness and am hopeful they will help. I noticed after some research that this company houses several scam complaints. Please advise
Login to Me Too

SERGE11
Contributor
Contributor

This company, ZG Technology, sells the same products, the drone here :

<Removed>

They have translated their website in french. And they sell with Paypal....

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

THEY A SCAM  AND PALPAY WONT DO A THING!

@JonathanLV79 wrote:
I recently purchased what I thought was a collectible statue which was featured in the video post by ZG TECHNOLOGY on Facebook. After 3 weeks I received a toy action figure which looked nothing like the real life looking statue which was featured as the purchase item. This is a scam most definitely. Please help me get my money back. I purchased thru PayPal thank goodness and am hopeful they will help. I noticed after some research that this company houses several scam complaints. Please advise

Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
Ask only to speak to a manager and expect a long wait on hold but it's worth the wait as a manager can sort out the case on the phone if you have already raised a complaint about it on your account.
I managed to finally get a manager in the UK to raise a case with the right people within paypal against ZG TECHNOLOGY.
Its a scam been running since April BUT paypal doing little about it.
Good luck I spent a month battling with paypal about it until I finally spoke to a manager today who ruled in my favour and shut down the case.
Login to Me Too

retiredrailcop
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with PayPAl refunding your money. The shipper will show a tracking number and that a package arrived. PayPal could care less what you received. Their policy only requires a tracking number and confirmation that "Something" was delivered. It can even be delivered to the wrong address. Read other posts and you will see that I mean. I no longer use PayPal for anything. I'm still pushing them on another scam that cost me $900. Once that is settled, I will cancel my account. Not worth the hassle.

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

You may get item back to seller and be refunded the whole money - in theory. Search for refunded-returns/general-conditions.

I my case I have found address suspicious and the seller spiteful and stupid so I decided not to venture another sum for shipping back the item at my cost and losing item (its the less bad for given item is a piece of **bleep**) too....

Login to Me Too

Z08Crunch
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, same thing here, I saw an FB adverisement by a company Nicer Gear, advertising a FOLDING UAV FOUR-AXIS AIRCRAFT WIFI DIAGRAM PASSING HIGH AERIAL REMOTE CONTROL PLANE UAV.

So I followed it and it got me to:

<removed>

I ordered mine in HD1080P wide angle option and payed thru PayPal:

Soon I got an e-mail receipt on June 2, 2018. Transaction ID: 2Y281840MW7444730
 stating: You sent a payment of $99.99 USD to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Well the product arrived yesterday and I picked it up today in local post office.

First of all the product is nothing like the one that's advertised, visually differs from the one in pictures (pic1). I attached photos for you to see what I'm all about.

First of all it's cheapo plastic like I expected in the first place but the thing that really bothers me is that it has no optical sensors above camera (pic2) to prevent it from crashing into obstacles and into the ground. Remember, site states GPS positioning and auto cruise setting. OK nevermind, I thought and charged the 3,7V, 500mAh battery and powered the drone by press and hold of power button. First thing I noticed is that right rear green LED isn't flashing (pic3). It's probably dead.

So I followed the instructions provided in a leaflet on using the YH-FPV app and I connected my Android phone with a drone and another disappointment happened, resolution of the installed camera is 720P not 1080P.

OK nevermind, let's try it out in sunny windless afternoon.

So all brushless engines working and it flies up.

Drone has no flight stabilization (like advertised as the most stable drone everin winds up to 31mph). There's a video in that FB ad-vid I followed of a guy pouring a bucket of water over the hovering drone, pulling rubber bands attached to the drone but drone hovers in place. Well, not mine, this one requres constant pitch, roll and yaw input due to lack of optical sensors (pic2). Remember, site states GPS positioning and auto cruise functions of the unit.

So please send my 99,99USD back and advise where and how can I return the product.

Sincerely yours very disappointed customer.

pic 1pic 1pic1-1pic1-1pic2pic2pic3pic3

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.