ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Cummingsfiona07
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a smart Watch, not received yet, it went through ZG Technologies, noveltygift sent me an email thanking me for the purchase but there has happened, i want a refund, tried contacting the seller but no reply, when can i lodge a refund through PP as i paid through them??
Login to Me Too

Chansnead
Send product i paid for or give my money back 😠
Login to Me Too

PR_Heavy
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i was scammed also different company names the description of items doesn't match product recieved. How do i file a dispute with paypal on this company.. Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

larryd6118

I am another person who apparently has been scammed by ZG Technology.  I ordered a wristwatch for $39.95 on June 27 @  18:33 pm and have not heard from them.  I tried to access them on the internet but their shop is no longer on line.  The purchase was funded through Paypal and is transaction 93J32648XV621433C.  As you have stated previously stated in your comments by Olivia, you knew long before I made this purchase that the company was a scam.  I wonder why you processed my purchase anyway.  Thank you

Login to Me Too

Collie1312
Contributor
Contributor

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

The same for me only that I haven't received mine pack of rubbish.

Though I have called pp half dozen times in these 7 weeks stating that I don't want to accept any package sent from the seller because I am sure it won't be anything close to what I ordered paypal insists keeping the dispute open until the package arrives, which implies I accept it.

Ultimately I will have to incur more expenses for the freight of return.

Sorry paypal but you're such a bunch of piles of (removed by moderator).

For the money pp is holding from us we could be ordering a D J I  T e l l o 

@ wrote:

IMG-20180719-WA0002.jpgIMG-20180719-WA0003.jpgIMG-20180719-WA0005.jpgIMG-20180719-WA0004.jpg

Login to Me Too

phlmarlowe
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous, i filed an issue and referenced this investigation and im being asked to mail the $1 piece of plastic back to China before I can get a refund.  You do realize it will cost double what I paid to return this and this is EXACTLY what they want, why they send something cheap so that people wont mail it back... its a way around the system.

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sure the address that PayPal will give you to send it back to, will be the same one they sent me. I sent it back and PayPal now Knows that it is a fake address since the "Tracked Package" has been sitting at a Chinese Post Office since July 4! So why is Paypal making other people spend a bunch of money to send the crap back, when they know the address is a fraud? It cost me almost $60 to send mine back. I paid $230 and that is what the refund should be for (Still Waiting PAYPAL!) the one redeeming possibility there is is that the package, sent USPS International Priority is insured for $200, so I will be requesting it be shipped back to me or get the insured amount back (I guess). If the stupid things are returned to me, (two drones) and actually will fly. I'll be using them as clay pigeons to practice up for next duck season.

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@Pando-Command

you know what is ALARMING??

We have been telling paypal that ZG Technology Co Limited is giving out FAKE/WRONG or misleading return addresses for months now.

I guess no one at paypal whom ever investigating the ZG tech case ever punched the address into google maps.

People have posted that their shipping courier wouldn't accept he package cause according to their data the return address provided is incomplete or flatout INVALID.

As my dad posted when he refused delivery of his package it was RETURNED TO SENDER & a month later the package came back to him cause the return address on the package was false!

Login to Me Too

phlmarlowe
Contributor
Contributor

And now they have closed my dispute and AWARDED IN ZG TECHNOLOGIES FAVOR!  This is truly absurd, they sided with chinese fraudsters over a customer of theirs since 1999

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.