ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Nismo64
Contributor
Contributor
Is ZG Technology the same company as NC Technology co. Ltd.?
Login to Me Too

gliv52759
Contributor
Contributor

Yes... They are the same... it's part of the scam, but PP is aware and links both companies.

Login to Me Too

herchenx
Contributor
Contributor

Congratulations! I've been waiting for the 10-day window for the seller to respond to my initial official PayPal complaint, still 4 more days before I can escalate to PP.

I opted to refuse delivery when it was obvious that the contents of the unopened package were not what I had ordered (drone, VR headset and 12 spare batteries - $313 OUCH!)

queue Jeapordy theme music..

The seller has also changed their name to "NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED" from "ZG.."

Login to Me Too

Cummingsfiona07
Contributor
Contributor
How do i get my refund after buying a smartwatch, seller not replying, please help.
Login to Me Too

Mishka7v7
Contributor
Contributor
🔴HEY EVERYONE. GREAT NEWS. PAYPAL REFUNDING EVERYONE BACK WHO USED PAYPAL TO BUY THE FAKE ITEM. AFTER PAYPAL TELLS YOU TO SEND BACK THE ITEM. I GOT A CHINA ADDRESS THAT PAYPAL GAVE ME AND IT WAS INVALID AND FAKE FROM THE SCAMMER. SO PAYPAL KNOWS NOW ITS A FAKE ADDRESS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE ALREADY CALLED IN ABOUT THIS. AND GOT THEIR REFUND. LETS MAKE SURE THE SCAMMER DOESNT GET A PENNY. SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE.
Login to Me Too

Cummingsfiona07
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so we are going to be refunded, that is good news, i have not received my purchase as yet and don't know if i will.
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@Mishka7v7 wrote:
🔴HEY EVERYONE. GREAT NEWS. PAYPAL REFUNDING EVERYONE BACK WHO USED PAYPAL TO BUY THE FAKE ITEM. AFTER PAYPAL TELLS YOU TO SEND BACK THE ITEM. I GOT A CHINA ADDRESS THAT PAYPAL GAVE ME AND IT WAS INVALID AND FAKE FROM THE SCAMMER. SO PAYPAL KNOWS NOW ITS A FAKE ADDRESS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE ALREADY CALLED IN ABOUT THIS. AND GOT THEIR REFUND. LETS MAKE SURE THE SCAMMER DOESNT GET A PENNY. SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE.

I hope you are right... I'm in the same boat as I also sent it back as instructed by PayPal to the address PayPal supplied me with and tracking since July 4, shows it is sitting at a post office in China (I'm guessing because of the Fraudulent address). Now I have constantly had to call PayPal (even though I have followed the Dispute Resolution protocol) to move this process along. Two days ago, I called again... they requested the receipt for shipping, showing address. So I sent them this along with the email PayPal sent me with the instructions and address for sending this back. I guess I'll see if they Refund or not. The package (of plastic crap) is insured for $200 so I'm guessing USPS will be sending this back (to me) or be sending me a check. I'll also bet I will have to work to get the $30 (out of the $58) I paid for return shipping. I'll let you know what happens.

Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
Glad most got refunded... not me yet..
Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal = Elon Musk...they can afford to refund our money and...ban ZG Tech for any future business. Otherwise PayPal = Elon Musk will lose all credibility in life..including his crazy vehicle, tunnel boring, spaceflight company Blue Origin, Elon Musk, founder of SpaceX. Richest man in the world!!

Login to Me Too

Mishka7v7
Contributor
Contributor
To get your refund. Must call paypal. Emails will take longer. you tell them you tried sending it back and address is invalid. So can't provide tracking. And they will say ok we know this issue and here is your refund and keep the item.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.