ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
Cant see site. They used NC technology co. On the PayPal forms but PayPal listed it as ZG technology co...
Login to Me Too

Winiwilliams
Contributor
Contributor
Can u see this? PayPal site wont let me respond. Same happened to me. PayPal knew for months and still allowed seller to use PayPal. I'm annoyed I got scammed out of $227 but now my trust in PayPal is failing. This is a HUGEEEEE company (PayPal) and they chose to ignore THEIR customers!!!! Maybe this is acceptable in china......but not in the real world!
Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
Good job!!! We shut that one down!!! The poster on Facebook took it down or Facebook did.. Does anyone have the link to the website??? I cleared my history and forgot to save the sellers wesite.. it was like HK Goodbyes or Greatbyes???
Login to Me Too

borborpa
Contributor
Contributor

detektormanden
Contributor
Contributor

I have recived 2 toy drones, and that was way different than what they showed me.

I wrote Paypal even before they tranfered the money with a referend, that this was a scam firm, when it was brought to my attention
Link to what I ordered after saved as *.pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4KMfHnXTvtYCk4UvCN6dyYDySncnHCW/view?usp=sharing

20180718_114727.jpg20180718_111003.jpg

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/td-p/1497476

Even thow, Paypal found all to be in order ???
Hopefully I will resive a payback and the firms account closed.... Think You after all have more evedence than needet.

Michael Andersen

Login to Me Too

brittnickfriend
New Community Member

They have now changed their name again buyers beware of 

• NC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Login to Me Too

luuis456
Contributor
Contributor

there is a bigger problem, a fake person is uploading images, where he shows that the product is "Real", the page is called nancy store

strangely, it is the only user that they let upload a photograph, look for the image in the publication, for privacy reasons I will not put it directly And if possible, report the publication

the page name es Nancy store

2.png

tom smith.png

Login to Me Too

Jeralddoerr
Contributor
Contributor
Wow..detektormanden that's like a 10th the scale as what there showing... such garbage...
Login to Me Too

JamesPlus
New Community Member

I made a purchase of the ZG Technology website through FaceBook and received no communication from the seller and I can not find the site. How do I get my money back?

Fiz uma compra do site ZG Technology através do FaceBook e não recebi nenhum comunicado do vendedor e não encontro o site. Como faço pra receber meu dinheiro de volta?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JamesPlus

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.