ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

PAFF
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Men's Hair Replacement.. the ad had pictures describing how it looks, etc.. when my order arrived, I got a woman's long haired wig covering the whole scalp. I elevated the complaint to paypal since when I had I problem, response of ZG was an email of pics of things. I took a picture of the original packaging showing the mailing address in Chinese and the product itself, partially opened. They never answered the dispute after that. I elevated the problem to paypal to settle, so I have to wait. And to think, I paid more for shipping than the product itself.
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have had same problems I have found that anything on Facebook that's an advertisement and is too good s deal is a scam. I've gotten taken multiple times myself bg before I quit buying anything that I came across as an advertisement through Facebook. PayPal has not help me at all and you're getting my money back on the latest one which was $65. Now here is need a scam I've been seeing on there has been DeWalt tools for like dirt cheap brand new it's got to be a scam just like the rest of them I think Facebook must be in on it I'm starting to think PayPal might be too. And as the wheels turn the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.
Login to Me Too

Amadmom2
Contributor
Contributor
Regarding the teeth, i paid $20 for top teeth and received the cheapest piece of garbage that wasn't what was pictured. The price was supposed to be 50% off! I contacted PayPal and they replied but with the same dispute email suggestion. I emailed company 7 times at email listed on purchase info in PayPal activity. No reply...no solution! Thank the Lord i didn't pay $40. This company is using false advertising and last i checked...that's illegal. No paperwork with product either. Nice way to sell and dump with no repercussion!
Login to Me Too

YAflyer

I do not understand why Paypal did not block this account.(an obvious fraudster) I made payment hours ago, then I copy/paste (in Google) the name of the company I send the transaction - A bad surprise followed....I regularly use paypal since 2012, I thought you offered security - it's just your own interest that matters, this is more than obvious.

Login to Me Too

Demag

Also was a victim of ZG Technology via buying a drone. When I checked for the tracking info the web pages were not found, nor was their "store". 

Login to Me Too

gertcher
Contributor
Contributor
They are at it again with a different name

Just send this message to PayPal resolution.

As expected there is no response from the seller. I have some further information about this fraudulent seller. I have an almost identical website with the same text and products, passionlife dot shop. They say they have an address in the UK, <removed>, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7DN. You can phone them via this website for the office block, 

Sorry I have their website address and a google search of their scamming. PayPal wont let me publish them.

Email me at<removed>

Login to Me Too

Anders1
Contributor
Contributor

So sorry to hear about your story.

A general advice to those who are reading comments:

Always ask a Chinese seller to send a copy of their business license and verify the license at the China National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System before you proceed with payment. Look up important company information such as legal representative, registered capital, shareholders, penalty and lawsuit records. Please send a message if you need help. We will be happy to conduct a completely FREE preliminary check.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

rohit87n
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal,

This is regarding three items that i had paid for through PayPal to ZG Technologies, on the 8th of June. There were two transactions. PayPal Transaction ID: <removed) and Transaction ID: <removed>. I was awaiting item dispatch for a week or so, after which i received a mail from them on the 15th of June that two of the items have been dispatched along with a tracking number: RU140837228NL. One item is yet to be dispatched according to their communication to me.I then put that same tracking number in china post tracking, and it says "INVALID TRACKING NUMBER" and that they haven't received any parcel yet. Even in spite of that i waited for a few more days according to the guidelines mentioned in the china post website, after which i tried again on china post, and it still shows, "INVALID TRACKING NUMBER" and that China post hasn't received any parcel yet for dispatch. This is ridiculous, and most definitely a case of fraud and fake tracking ID. i even wrote to ZG Technology that "I am asking for the real shipment date and real tracking number, for my order. i want to see the parcel number be track able within next 48 hours in track-chinapost.com otherwise i will open dispute."Inspite of writing to them once before, last week, they haven't even had the courtesy to reply. I am going to have to open a dispute to paypal and claim refund. And i am also going to report scam and leave negative feedbacks on PayPal if this is how your customers are being treated. So Please make sure that they're black listed for good along with a full refund of my money. Request PayPal to please contact the merchant and give me a real time update, or else, kindly give me the refund for the same. And by the looks of over 500 disputes against this particular vendor ZG Technology, i don't think even the third item is going to be dispatched, let alone reach me. And please ensure that you blacklist and take such fraudsters to task with impunity. Because this is seriously maligning the reputation of PayPal. And you'll are responsible for the safety of all your users' transactions. 

This makes it evident that PayPal is either accomplice to such fraudsters, or even worse, turning a blind eye to such fraudulent vendors inspite of so many flags raised against them in the community. Wake up before it's too late PayPal! 

Post edited to comply with Community guidelines

Login to Me Too

ericos3337
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed by ZG TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED using this website  https://transcend.store

kindly guys how would i get my money back

Login to Me Too

Wonder_woman12
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me this is complete BS they need to shut down their website an stop them from victimizing people like us . I'm going to the bank later to dispute this transaction
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.