ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Mishka7v7
Contributor
Contributor
🔴I think I figured out this scam. The scammer is from California. But they provide you an address from.china to return. If the seller was sending from china to America. They would lose money for paying for shipping. So the address on the package I got has 2 addresses . One address from china probably a cover up fake address. And one from California. So I'm sure the scammer is from America and using china as a cover up. And they don't send out the item on purpose to pretend it's coming from china..and when you open a case against them. They right away ship it out from California. PayPal needs to be responsible for paying us back and letting this rat get into their system. Someone needs to sue PayPal and Facebook for this. So they refund everyone their money.
Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor
@Mishka7v7 My package came from Costa Mesa, Calif. but tried to make me believe it was being shipped from China. Actually when I filed my dispute ZG Technology told PayPal that mt package was in transit from China..
Login to Me Too

rescueidmt
Contributor
Contributor

LOOK AT THE RECEIPTS OF YOUR PRIOR PURCHASES WITH "ZG TECHNOLOGIES, LIMITED"  THE NAME HAS CHANGED TO "NC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED". 

Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor
Mine still shows ZG on the transaction listing, but when you expand the details the seller info says NC.

and surprise surprise... when you google the new name you find North Carolina Technology Association and an Italian lab equipment manufacturer, neither of which have anything to do with this.
Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@mnix1

Same as ZG Technology Co Limited

only company you can find is a Chinese Fiber Optic Cable manufacturing Company that has NOTHING to do with selling / exporting toys & other stuff.

as a matter of fact the ZG Technology Co limited Fiber optic company had even posted on Facebook that they don't have a Paypal acct & don't sell drones, wigs & such..

very odd that a company that sells the volume that they do along with ads akin to 7yr locust plaque doesn't have a online footprint nor ANY references to it except for 40+ Estores & a ad campaign that must have a budget of 50K..

Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

@mario11784
Given the average rip-off these guys are getting must be $50 or more, and there are almost 1000 people who've found this thread and clicked "me too" they probably do have that kind of ad budget.

No wonder no-one is showing much interest in shutting them down.

Login to Me Too

Mishka7v7
Contributor
Contributor
I'm on paypals **bleep** on this. But PayPal has bunch of retards that don't understand that a criminal took our money. And sent us fake merchandise. And PayPal wants us to send the criminal back their stuff to the fake address that doesn't exist somewhere in china that would cost more money to send back then the item it self.
Login to Me Too

Mishka7v7
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be responsible in paying us back our money out of their own Pocket. Becaus they allowed a scammer criminal take advantage of their system and they are not doing anything about it. Afraid to break their stupid policy to fix this problem. The scammer is using the policy to scam so many people. Someone should sue PayPal for allowing this to go on for so long. And it's still happening. And PayPal just sits back and helps the scammer get away. PayPal is going to lose so many costumers and probably go broke over this.
Login to Me Too

MichelGVA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ! idearlife.com is back on line ! They changed the pictures and caracteristics of the drone, so you can see it is not the drone we bought ! This scam is very cleverly done, and for sure, they are looking at these pages.

Even if you put a claim NOW, you can not prove anymore the difference between what you bought and what you get. And Paypal is doing absolutely nothing to get the situation fixed. In my opinion, an insider is covering the **bleep** of these scammers, so it might be the time to set a class action against Paypal and FB for scam.

Login to Me Too

Goozombies
Contributor
Contributor

I did get a watch but it's apparently the Y1 smartwatch which retails for about $10. So I paid $30 for a $10 watch...wtf.

There's no wifi, no gps, no voice assistant, etc. Paypal hasn't asked me to provide evidence yet but I have pictures ready with the real deal and what I actually got.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.