ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Rogleeregor
Contributor
Contributor
Uses misleading ads to sell their junk products and uses paypals "use to be good reputation" to ensure you will b e receiving product as promoted. Will never buy anything overseas and will be very cautious ever using paypal again, might as well be buying on the street corner. HKG limited should be banned from PayPal!
Login to Me Too

bosscube
Contributor
Contributor

WARNING: The seller has changed their PayPal account company name to: HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

PLEASE AVOID THIS SELLER!

Login to Me Too

pepeuve
Contributor
Contributor

Incredible !!

Login to Me Too

luuis456
Contributor
Contributor

I received the refund a while ago, but I realized that the product was sent and it is likely to arrive in a few days or weeks, is it advisable to receive it?

Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

haha, well if you have your money and a box, let them worry about how to get it back....
If they ask, tell them you're happy to send it back when they send you a pre-paid shipping label 🙂

@luuis456 wrote:

I received the refund a while ago, but I realized that the product was sent and it is likely to arrive in a few days or weeks, is it advisable to receive it?

Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

Just when I thought I was winning because there were none of their ads on facebook when I wanted to find one the other day...

These ones are new, and appear to be a bigger better version of their template.

(still the same fake ads and run on shopify)

marveljoy.com

myluckygift.com

trendstorez.com

e-t-mall.com

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@mnix1 wrote:

Just when I thought I was winning because there were none of their ads on facebook when I wanted to find one the other day...

These ones are new, and appear to be a bigger better version of their template.

(still the same fake ads and run on shopify)

marveljoy.com

myluckygift.com

trendstorez.com

e-t-mall.com

The ironic thing is for these Crooks (and I put PayPal and Facebook along side and in Cahoots with these "sellers of cheap crap" as co-conspirators in the perpetuation of the Fraud), Because I was duped starting with an add on Facebook, Their adds show up constantly on my feed And everytime I see them I'm able to post and warn others of the Scam. And then because I post on these add feeds, I see more of them, and am again able to post and warn other PayPal Customers not to fall prey to these Criminal Conspirators. 

Login to Me Too

budmathis
Contributor
Contributor

ZG is like a bad case of lice

Login to Me Too

Goozombies
Contributor
Contributor

I bought what they said was the hottest watch of 2018. Funny how there wasn't even a brand on it but I managed to find out it was the KW88 retailing for around $100. I got it for $30 including shipping costs. Opened a dispute on the 8th on July once I found out the nature of this company. I haven't received the item yet but I'm going to update the dispute with "product not as described" since the item will be arriving soon. Are they really going to give me a $5 watch? I've saved the confirmation email from them.

Purchased from nicergear.com.

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor
@Goozombies Without a shadow of a doubt your not going to be getting any watch tbat retails for $100 for $30 for ZG Technology Co Limited / HKG Technology Co Limited. Better prepare yourself to be getting some $8 Family Dollar Smart watch. NOTHING that they ship is what you saw in the ad it's ALWAYS a very CHEARLY MADE LOOK-A-LIKE KNOCKOFF. From what I have read in this thread that people who have ordered smart watches have gotten ones that don't work or are outright garbage. Yes in many of their ads be it for Drones, Collectables, Electronics, etc they purposely don't show any brand or trademark BUT merely insinuate & lead you to believe that its the high priced it based on them using/stealing the advertisement &/or Web ad of the brand name item such as them using edited youtube videos of the $1500 SWELLPRO SPLASH DRONE, DJI Spark Drone, Custom Machined Lightsabers, Marvel Comics Collectables ie:IRONMAN articulating gloves, Captain America shields, Hulk items, etc... Then you get into the 20+ Shopify sites where they got their WIG SCAM going, advertising 100% HUMAN HAIR WIGS & extensions only to ship out "LITERALLY" Dollar Tree Halloween costume wigs &/or a few strands of the nylon hair from a mannequin. sounds like a joke or hard to believe but MANY TIMES TRUTH IS STRANGER THEN FICTION.. YET SHOPIFY & PAYPAL CONTINUE TO BE THEIR BUSINESS PARTNER & SEEM TO SIDE WITH ZG TECHNOLOGY MORE TIMES THEN NOT. SHOPIFY, FACEBOOK & PAYPAL HAVE NOT REIGN THEM IN AT ALL. IT'S SAD GOOD LUCK
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.