ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

MichelGVA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ! Currently my claim has been changed from "waiting from buyer" (As in fact I could not even see what was written, and Paypal telling they were waiting from the seller <- 100% contradictory), to "being reviewed by Paypal".

I hope to get refunded ASAP by Paypal, and hopefully 17track.net indicates : "2018-07-13 The Item is at the shippers warehouse". They simply never shipped it, and it is much better, as I dont want a crappy cheap drone !

I'll lest you know when I get the refund !

Login to Me Too

dkschwan
Contributor
Contributor

Where do you even find PayPal's phone number???

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

I have been ripped off TWICE by this company via ads on facebook, one for a drone and one for a rc speed boat. Over 150. us gone... paypal did nothing in the first case, lets hope they do the RIGHT thing this time. Why i use PAYPAL? For the PROTECTION!... ( Starting to think that is a joke ).

Get the facts, Do the Homework, DO NOT BUY FROM ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. PERIOD!

Login to Me Too

mrfixitt
New Community Member

They got me too. I won the dispute for them sending me the incorrect items now PP is telling me I have to pay to ship the incorrect items back before they will refund me the money. To China. Funny the add said the company is in England number 1. Now I am expected to be responsible for shipping back to China? This is not my mistake. This is on them. Why am I responsible to spend my money for their mistake?

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

I WILL NOT SHIP IT BACK   IT WAS NOT MY FAULT OR PROBLEM... IF PAYPAL EXPECTS THE CUSTOMER TO PAY FOR THE VENDORS FRAUD.... THIS IS A SAD DAY....   I AM GLAD U GOT UR CASE RESOLVED, I HOPE THEY WILL STEP UP THIS TIME (PAYPAL) AND MAKE THIS RIGHT...  BUT I AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH....     THANKS FOR THE REPLY....

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Login to Me Too

BenDraper
Contributor
Contributor

HI i paid for an order through ZG Tech when my product arrived it was nothing like what was described, i opened a dispute with Paypal and they said that the difference in description was not relevant and closed the case. 

I have tried to email customer service paypal and just receive a standard reply, i have tried calling but just get cut off. Having seen all the messages on this company i am somewhat surprised i haven't received a refund and the case was just closed . I dont know what to do, i have seen all the comments on this company and it is clearly a scam

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

ZG Technology IS A SCAM!  Sorry to say...    we all got Dooped!

Login to Me Too

jonxt
Contributor
Contributor

So, I saw a Facebook ads that show they're selling a hulk buster action figure that is fully automated and they even have a video of it, looks very legit and the details were: 1/12 Scale Iron Man Mark XLIV Collectible Figure, Hulkbuster - buy 1 get 60% off. I went and bought it thinking it's legit. Along with shipping cost, it costs me $35.98. I also decided to use Paypal thinking they would protect me.

When it arrived, it's nothing like the one they advertised. It was just a cheaply china made toy that cost no more than $2. 

I disputed this with Paypal and escalated the issue. Paypal responded back after over a week saying I need to return the toy at my own expense to get a refund. I will also need to provide tracking number by a given date or else they will drop the case. The cost to ship it back via USPS is $34. Does it even make sense to send this back now? 

I don't mind the small lost but it looks like I'm not the only one that is being scammed here. Why does Paypal allowing these people to conduct business here and not protecting their customers? Needless to say, I will not be making any purchase or be placing my trust in Paypal any longer. My credit card company would've gotten this resolved and be by my side on day 1 of the dispute.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonxt

Your best bet is to read up on paypal buyer protection before you start buying so you know what is and what is not offered.
In the event of a dispute you nearly always have to return the item back to the seller so you bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

majorpain6
New Community Member

same here, company called H--Tech.com. Ripoff report has a bunch of complaints as well. I think they operate for a few weeks, close up shop and re-open as another company. Regardless, I'm in the same boat. Nearly identical circumstances. What kills me as I used PayPal for their purchase protection and it's completely let me down. I will no longer be using PP credit. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.