ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Pawel2018
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for your help 

forum.JPG

now waiting for papal response 

did I need change reason case from item not received  to it's different than you expected ?

Login to Me Too

jtc4521
Contributor
Contributor

I have this same problem

Login to Me Too

luuis456
Contributor
Contributor

They gave me the refund after ZG TECHNOLOGY did not answer the claim, apparently they did not have time to send me their 2 dollar toys, it was almost a month with my money withheld, so I do not want to leave it that way, I will continue to warn the people and denouncing their ads on facebook

Login to Me Too

Christoferthz
I have also been scammed, and in the dispute that I have open do not help me, what can I do?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christoferthz

Which dispute did you open, which option?

Have you escalated to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Christoferthz

call your Credit/debit card company & see if they can do a chargeback because you ABSOLUTELY DID NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!

I wouldn't wait till the PayPal process runs its course either cuz PayPal can take weeks & weeks to come to a resolution & by then too much time my have passed for your credit/debit card company to help you.

some have reported getting a refund that way...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WileC0yote

Some companies will refuse a refund if you have not gone via paypal first.

So by telling folks to not go via paypal may lose them their refund.

And paypal disputes do not take weeks and weeks.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Foetusgrubber
Contributor
Contributor
Um yeah so I also made a purchase originally from Happy Life, in which a Star Wars The Black Series lightsaber is offered at 85% off blah blah blah, next thing I know is suddenly it's through a place called Dear Dog Shop, and finally ZG_Technologies blah somewhere China...etc ad nauseum!!! I receive this package like two months later that's about a foot long kinda bashed up and in no way shape or form what I was supposed to get. I'm HUGE into Star Wars and know what it is supposed to be, what they advertised, etc!!! The shipping label says Val 5.0$ US and the weight says 0.011kg!!! So I dispute wait blah blah blah now PayPal tells me same as they've told everyone else apparently...only thing is the return address I got is a bunch of Chinese symbols followed by 31600 China!!! I guess they got me for like 40$ I haven't even opened the stupid crap they sent me because I know the damn difference!!! I don't know how much further I'll be using PayPal if this is going to continue as our (the community's) protection...it was all investigated and sh?*t? Yet it's plain and simple a scam when a product that's usually $150.00 is advertised at 85% off, the consumer is suckered for 30$+ 6 s&h and on the shipping tag alone it states Val 5.0$ us!!! This is wrong!!! Community of PayPal consumers beware!!!
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor

people want to send the items back, do you really think these scammers  will feel sorry for you ?? lol.  For Gods sake....they are SCAMMERS.

Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

None of us want to waste our time sending anything back - well maybe if it was packed with C4, but I don't know how long to set the timer... - or where to get C4 for that matter 🙂

The only reason we send them anything is because Paypal policy is that we have to or our claim is denied automatically.

The package I returned to sender has arrived in China today. It will be interesting to see if it's deliverable.

@tomp1193 wrote:

people want to send the items back, do you really think these scammers  will feel sorry for you ?? lol.  For Gods sake....they are SCAMMERS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.