ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Mike157
Contributor
Contributor
I have just purchased a drone through the above company,when I stumbled across this forum my jaw dropped.My item is supposedly in transit,I guess I want to know has anyone successfully been refunded?
Login to Me Too

gliv52759
Contributor
Contributor

I was refunded today, but not through the PP dispute process. I think it's best to call PP with your issues and make sure to mention these complaints on this forum.

Make sure to follow the dispute process until they ask you send it back. You will be asked to return the item to a bogus address supplied by PP. Once you get to this stage call, explain your case and let them know the return shippers say the address is bogus and no tracking info can be supplied. It worked for me... I got a refund and the cheap drone.   Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

Mishka7v7
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your post. Just called and got my money back. Bc the address I got is fake and I can't even ship it back. The scammer didn't think through this one all the way.
Login to Me Too

Tzach
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a drone on https://idearlife.com Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam operators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. I got an email back from someone that does not understand what I have wanted from him. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complaint with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too

Rayzer414
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed on some RC trucks for them. What I received and what was advertised are wayyyyyy different, in size, performance, etc. I posted here about a month ago and have been following the thread. I have now chalked it up to, you get what you pay for, and lesson learned, because at this point, I know I am not getting my money back. Unfortunately, this is going to affect any business who advertises on Facebook and small ads on games and such, as I am never trusting any of them to be genuine. After reading all of your posts, I see posts about every single thing that caught my eye in an ad. Lightsabers, iron man models, drones, telescoping lenses, the list goes on. The thing that puzzles me is why they are not shut down. All of these ads have different companies shown as their business name, but all turn out to be ZG. The names on the ads are not even a name that would should like they would sell the product. Everyone, the next time you see one of the ads on Facebook, comments on it, tell people about ZG, hopefully they will research before spending money they will never get back.
Login to Me Too

Rayzer414
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed on some RC trucks from them. What I received and what was advertised are wayyyyyy different, in size, performance, etc. I posted here about a month ago and have been following the thread. I have now chalked it up to, you get what you pay for, and lesson learned, because at this point, I know I am not getting my money back. Unfortunately, this is going to affect any business who advertises on Facebook and small ads on games and such, as I am never trusting any of them to be genuine. After reading all of your posts, I see posts about every single thing that caught my eye in an ad. Lightsabers, iron man models, drones, telescoping lenses, the list goes on. The thing that puzzles me is why they are not shut down. All of these ads have different companies shown as their business name, but all turn out to be ZG. The names on the ads are not even a name that would should like they would sell the product. Everyone, the next time you see one of the ads on Facebook, comments on it, tell people about ZG, hopefully they will research before spending money they will never get back.
Login to Me Too

p4k7
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been a victim of this scam.  Same story as others, summarized below

• Ordered product, tracking number never worked
  • Email seller, no response, so raised a dispute
  • Dispute was judged in favor of seller because package was reported to arrive
  • Package finally arrived, but was a completely different product
  • Raised a new dispute, and now waiting for Paypal to judge

See the photos for yourself.  

*** THIS IS WHAT WAS ADVERTISED ***

AdvertisedAdvertisedAdvertisedAdvertised

*** THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY ARRIVED ***

20180713_161001.jpgIMG_4080.JPGIMG_4070.JPG

...such a cruel joke...

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

same here... good luck my FRIEND... I FEEL UR PAIN....

Login to Me Too

Pawel2018
Contributor
Contributor

no photos 

paypal delete photos ?

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

i do not think they allow them  copyright ...   i've yet to see a photo stay on the forums...

but imagine if u will you bought a NICE product, and got a 2 dollar toy from china....   that is what we all got...   and PAYPAL lets it happen!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.