ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

blwatts8032
Will PayPal give the money back? This just happened to me?
Login to Me Too

Bigmansas
Contributor
Contributor

I just got the promise from Paypal to refund my money when this company scammed me.  I talked to a manager, after the first line of customer service gave me the run around across multiple phone calls.  Talk to a manager and make sure they understand that the company is bait and switching people which is illegal here in America.  Also, make sure to bring up this thread in the Paypal Community.  They are well aware of this company, but would rather act like it's new news to them.

Login to Me Too

fyudelgado

Did you get the refund?

Login to Me Too

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

good luck on that...

Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with that. I am appalled that PayPal still allows them to be a vendor when they repeatedly rip people off and yet PayPal covers them before all of the customers whose back they have been built on. Sad. smh
Login to Me Too

cheryljy
Contributor
Contributor

I  orderer the same thing from facebook and what i ordered is not what I was sent. They sent me a cheap rip off not even close to what was pictured. I can get the same thing off ebay for $2

Login to Me Too

krustie
Contributor
Contributor

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

LatoyaTinsley
So basically PayPal knows of this fraudulent company and their fraudulent activity but yet still allow them to operate using the PayPal system?
Login to Me Too

chris0010
Contributor
Contributor

WIG IS POORLY CONSTRUCTED. WEBBING SHOWS AND THE CROWN IS MATTED. THE STYLE IS NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RED TOO AS PER PICTURE ON SITE. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. A PIECE OF CRAP - NOT EVEN WORTHY OF A COSTUME WIG!WEBBING SHOWINGWEBBING SHOWINGNO STYLE/THIN SPARSE COVERAGENO STYLE/THIN SPARSE COVERAGEMATTED CROWNMATTED CROWN

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.