ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Gbit
Contributor
Contributor

got taken by the same ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED again, ordered a rc boat high speed  got sent a 10 dollar toy from china NOT AS ADVERTISED!   HOW CAN THIS COMPANY STILL BE A  PAYPAL VENDOR?    THIS COMPANY RIPS PEOPLE OFF...   BE AWARE OF ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Login to Me Too

Rose707
Contributor
Contributor

I wrote a complaint against the fraud acts of Gearfun/ZG Technologies on May 9th, 2018. Paypal since you took my money for them.  I'm asking what do I have to do to get my monies back.  I've complained to you and the companies to no avail.  What is your procedure for refund of customer's monies taken illegally through scams by you? I'm afraid my opinion of Paypal is drastically changing, for I assumed you where acting and serving people in a responsible and good manner. This kind of service is not acceptable.  Where are the responses from you to all of these people, including myself, who have sent complaints of fraud and theft.

I'd appreciate your response to this inquiry.

Login to Me Too

Ritamfeast1
New Community Member
I ordered from ZG technology also! I never received item and I thought that paypal was secure! I thought that I could get a refund if I was not satisfied with the product!
Login to Me Too

Rose707
Contributor
Contributor
I already filed a complaint with Federal trade commission. I also filed a formal complaint with PayPal. It is good to know that a complaint has been filed with the BBC as well.
Login to Me Too

Deaniw
Contributor
Contributor
Issue has been reported to BBC Watchdog let’s hope they investigate. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
If you happen to get a package from them make sure you REFUSE DELIVERY!!!! If you don't then in order to get your $$$ back your going to have to pay to have it shipped back to China. TRUST ME IF YOU DO GET A PACKAGE FROM THEM THERE'S GONNA BE CRAP IN THERE ANYWAY.. This is ridiculous the PayPal Community Forums as well as Facebook is loaded with posts of people who been scammed by BAIT & SWITCH as well as straight up not sending them anything. ZG Technology won't let you cancel any order cuz then wanna send you the package so you have no recourse to get $$ back aside from sending it back to China when you open the package to find a lump of crap in the box that doesn't resemble when the ad looked like or was discribed. REFUSE THE PACKAGE!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jey86
Contributor
Contributor
they always responded to my emails saying that they could not get my money back because the order had been issued and it took 15 days to block everything. I will wait and then open a dispute with Paypal. Are you sure that the package that arrives is not actually what I'm waiting for?
Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
When you open a dispute with PayPal be sure to include a link to this page, otherwise they won't know about this fake company
Login to Me Too

tconnollyg
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Theresa,  I'm sooooo disappointed in PayPal right now after reading about so many other people  being rip off by ZG Technology.  

I purchased a lace front 360 straight human hair wig I saw on FB for $68.00.  After 3.5 weeks and not getting the seller to respond, I filed a complaint with PayPal.  What a joke!  The seller did finally reply and on May 18, 2018, I received in the mail a curly non lace front, non human but synthetic wig int he mail.

I immediately, contacted the seller, Again, no respond, and PayPal Closed the case and sent me an email the same DAY saying the seller has satisfied there request.  

WTF, about what I ordered!!!!  DO what I want count at all!  So today, I'm appealing the resolution sent to me last Friday by Paypal.  Do I expect anything out of this,  Heck NO!  I have been a member of Paypal for over 25 years and I'm so disappointed right now, I may never use them again.  They promise to protect their members from predators like ZG Technology.  But from all the other posting, I know now that is too a big FAT LIE!

Disappointed in Memphis, TN!

Login to Me Too

TonyV20
Contributor
Contributor

Sucked into buying a Splash Drone..  

The adverts were good, so was the video, but what eventually turned up was a $20 cheap kids toy.

Flimsy, NOT waterproof, or Splash proof, holes in the casing and the battery flap had gaps and the door is loose..

PayPal seem to be able to get these people to respond, but the don't respond to customers....

So we are going around in a circle in trying to get this fixed.

ZG seem to rely on most people giving up on their $100 + purchase, I am not sure where PayPal stand... yet.

What they advertise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs0w1QRSIVI 

What you get https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJow4exc-KY&feature=youtu.be

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.