Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

@murphb

Thats not true!

their own TOS & Privacy statement says they can if they choose to..

see here

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1538214/hi...

Contributor

mario11784 well maybe they can but the issue for me s not whether they tell us or not at the end of he day its whether they take action to stop the fraud / scam. They can tell us anything they want but actions speak louder than words and their actions say they are not taking it serious. I am starting to wonder why …. do they still make money off the cash flow or do they like the fees they get off the scams that never get reported ? I mean its strange don't you think …. clearly even a basic investigation and all these complaints would say block this company .. yet they don't …. so why not ?

Contributor

Now I feel I have to count my loss!!!! PUre scam. I purchased a full lace wig and received 8 strands of braided hair in an envelope. Is this a joke????

Highlighted

Hi there recently, I buy a watch on a publicity from facebook, for this site https://alwaysromantic.shop/ and receive a message with a tracking number for the China Post, the result to check this tracking number says...

1|#||4|1332|updatePanel|updatePanelMain|
No shipping record!

On the receipt for paypal, the company associated to the transaction is:

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

geneticaly AT emailcxs.com

I was sending mail and contact them by facebook, but no one answer.

After see all the people that was unhappy and was bait and switch scams, I need to refund the transaction. And try to ban this people and companies from here. Because I can see that this company uses too many sites and online stores. Made something paypal!!! These fraud people need to be punished!

Please refund my money!

Regards,

Francisco <removed>

Tags (2)
Contributor

Hi I can't believe I'm just seeing this. I also bought the same thing. How do I get my money refunded
Contributor

I bought a watch 360 deg camera turn around last week and only then read that ZG Technologies was a scam , is there anyway that i can get refunded as rhis is illegal, please help, thanks.

I to have been scammed by this company. My question is this. If PayPal have had so many complaints about this company, why have they not been put on a blacklist so any money being paid to this company is not automatically returned to sender. Most reputable banks have this security measure in place.

After also falling for this same scam and seeing all the others who have reported this to paypal... seems like we need to combine efforts against PayPal for allowing the fraud to continue and assisting in the criminal action.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I bought a watch from this company, did not know about this community at the time or its involvement with ZGT. I emailed them 4x, never got a reply, before opening a complaint via PayPal against them, on going. They did send me a watch, the wrong design and wrong colour. For me I dont think they are scammers just incompetent

Contributor

It goes far beyond mere incompetence - they are VERY competent at getting PayPal to find in their favour in disputes, despite no-one ever having received what they ordered from them.

From what I've seen you have to have a good idea of how the dispute process works, be patient and wait for the response times to pass.
Make sure you are using the correct type of claim - if you receive anything at all, even an empty box, you have to use the "product not as described" claim or PayPal will deny your claim because there is tracking that shows something was delivered.

You also have to show how/why the product supplied is significantly different, which is pretty easy with the drones - the operating range alone is less than one tenth of what the advert says.

It also helps if you have screen shots or copies of the ad, order confirmation page, any emails.

I'd also recommend taking copies of the dispute status - when it gets turned into a claim only the most recent messages are visible in the claim notes!