ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

murphb
Contributor
Contributor

I am still amazed that even after weeks and months of this company operating they are still allowed to scam and use your payment vehicle to do it. I have a dispute and had to go through the fun of waiting for what was clearly going to be different to what I ordered and yes it arrived and it was a $8 drone when I researched it. Paypal you need to start acting with expediency and clear intent. I understand you cannot say what your investigations have shown but the fact you still allow this account to process funds means you are allowing their behavior and that action speaks more than your words. Do you need help to get the authorities involved? If you do let me know and I am happy to be part of that.

I expect a quick and fast resolution to my case and hopefully as fast as you withdraw money from my account.

Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor

@murphb

Thats not true!

their own TOS & Privacy statement says they can if they choose to..

see here

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ZG-TECHNOLOGY-CO-LIMITED/m-p/1538214/hi...

Login to Me Too

murphb
Contributor
Contributor

mario11784 well maybe they can but the issue for me s not whether they tell us or not at the end of he day its whether they take action to stop the fraud / scam. They can tell us anything they want but actions speak louder than words and their actions say they are not taking it serious. I am starting to wonder why …. do they still make money off the cash flow or do they like the fees they get off the scams that never get reported ? I mean its strange don't you think …. clearly even a basic investigation and all these complaints would say block this company .. yet they don't …. so why not ?

Login to Me Too

virginislander2
Contributor
Contributor

Now I feel I have to count my loss!!!! PUre scam. I purchased a full lace wig and received 8 strands of braided hair in an envelope. Is this a joke????

Login to Me Too

fyudelgado

Hi there recently, I buy a watch on a publicity from facebook, for this site https://alwaysromantic.shop/ and receive a message with a tracking number for the China Post, the result to check this tracking number says...

1|#||4|1332|updatePanel|updatePanelMain|
No shipping record!

On the receipt for paypal, the company associated to the transaction is:

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

geneticaly AT emailcxs.com

I was sending mail and contact them by facebook, but no one answer.

After see all the people that was unhappy and was bait and switch scams, I need to refund the transaction. And try to ban this people and companies from here. Because I can see that this company uses too many sites and online stores. Made something paypal!!! These fraud people need to be punished!

Please refund my money!

Regards,

Francisco <removed>

Login to Me Too

Asar4679
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I can't believe I'm just seeing this. I also bought the same thing. How do I get my money refunded
Login to Me Too

Cummingsfiona07
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a watch 360 deg camera turn around last week and only then read that ZG Technologies was a scam , is there anyway that i can get refunded as rhis is illegal, please help, thanks.
Login to Me Too

Oudelul
I to have been scammed by this company. My question is this. If PayPal have had so many complaints about this company, why have they not been put on a blacklist so any money being paid to this company is not automatically returned to sender. Most reputable banks have this security measure in place.
Login to Me Too

Stevestoeckel
After also falling for this same scam and seeing all the others who have reported this to paypal... seems like we need to combine efforts against PayPal for allowing the fraud to continue and assisting in the criminal action.
Login to Me Too

gertcher
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a watch from this company, did not know about this community at the time or its involvement with ZGT. I emailed them 4x, never got a reply, before opening a complaint via PayPal against them, on going. They did send me a watch, the wrong design and wrong colour. For me I dont think they are scammers just incompetent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.