ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

ratsack
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe we should all put in a little money and select a pair and go and collect in person ?

Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
There must be something we can do. It seems like if enough of us file complaints with someone who carries more weight than PayPal we can at least slow their business down. While we are at it we should file against PayPal as well. They apparently not as trusted as so many people believe. They have betrayed us as well. They've made promises they have not upheld.
Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor

I did file a complaint against PayPal thru my bank.  And moving forward when I am offered PayPal as a form of payment I chose NOT to use them.  I always thought they were sort of a security blanket, a protection from these scammer companies but they allow them to continue getting over on people and they do nothing which makes them just as bad ad the scammers.

Login to Me Too

susanmeador
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this company as well.  I don't understand why Paypal hasn't banned them from doing business.  I ordered 2 steam professional flat irons and what I got was 2 plastic "flat irons" that didn't even heat up.  They didn't have the steam option and looked NOTHING like the picture of what I was supposed to receive.  I have found that this company will steal other companies video's and pictures and use them as their own.  Paypal refused to refund my money unless I returned the irons at MY expense for shipping.  The shipping was going to cost more then I paid for the flat irons.  I know so many people who have had issues with this company.  

Paypal should banned them from doing business with them but for some reason has no intention of doing it.  Clearly they do not care that their customers have been getting scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Because of this, I have started using other ways of sending payments when I can.  I try very hard not to use Paypal unless I absolutely have to.  

Login to Me Too

Gabbi513
Contributor
Contributor
I too was ripped off. The item they advertised was a 4' plus, folding 5 tier shelf but yet they say USPS delivered it. Really?? I am appalled that PayPal still allows them to be a vendor when they repeatedly rip people off and yet PayPal covers them before all of the customers whose back they have been built on. Sad. smh
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
I have bought 3 Star Wars Lightsaber from this scammer on 1st of June via FB Paid by PayPal with three separate transactions. After recognised they are scammers. I opened a dispute at PP in not received items at first. The scammer then provided a fake tracking number to PP after 2 weeks. I received that crabs about three weeks. Once the postal office delivered me the packages, I’ve rejected the items in front of the courier. And changed the dispute reasons to item received not as described. Write down the information of the rejected packages e.g. their name, address, phone number and the packages mailing register number to PayPal for investigation. Once you’ve rejected to receive the packages, you need not pay the return charges. With the same tracking number from the sender and return to them . Describe the differences of the items received from that you purchased to resolution Centre. This is the way I claimed for refund. Good news from PP that I have a full refund as informed today. Hope this can help to get out of it!
Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@Milsurguy

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY THINKING!!

Glad that you got your refund..

That is how I got mine also I rejected the package delivery so I didn't have to futts around shipping it back to China as well as pay for it.

When the mailman came with the package I said I refuse to take delivery, at which time the tracking info shows that pacake was refused & it's on its way back to Bumfook, China.

It is a good idea to take a pic of the package so you got the info from it or maybe write it down if your postman will let you.

Either way I personally see no difference refusing the package & returning to sender as it is taking delivery & sending it back at my expense lol

Login to Me Too

VPData
Contributor
Contributor

I think it is time to file a class action lawsuit against Pay Pal, for being part of this scam.   The get away driver during a bank robbery is just as guilty as those that robbed the bank.  Pay pal is no more then the get away driver in this scam. 

Login to Me Too

Iggie9
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry but this isn’t good enough. The amount is no too large in the grand scheme of things but the experience leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth. Nobody likes being scammed and when PayPal essentially wash their hands of the matter and tell me to be more careful in future, it only adds to my frustration. You are complicit in my opinion as you are not doing anything tangible to prevent the scam which means that more people will get caught. Very poor and lazy on the part of PayPal and the frustration far outweighs any refund I might hope to get
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.