cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Maybe we should all put in a little money and select a pair and go and collect in person ?

Highlighted
Contributor

I have bought 3 Star Wars Lightsaber from this scammer on 1st of June via FB Paid by PayPal with three separate transactions. After recognised they are scammers. I opened a dispute at PP in not received items at first. The scammer then provided a fake tracking number to PP after 2 weeks. I received that crabs about three weeks. Once the postal office delivered me the packages, I’ve rejected the items in front of the courier. And changed the dispute reasons to item received not as described. Write down the information of the rejected packages e.g. their name, address, phone number and the packages mailing register number to PayPal for investigation. Once you’ve rejected to receive the packages, you need not pay the return charges. With the same tracking number from the sender and return to them . Describe the differences of the items received from that you purchased to resolution Centre. This is the way I claimed for refund. Good news from PP that I have a full refund as informed today. Hope this can help to get out of it!
Contributor

@Milsurguy

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY THINKING!!

Glad that you got your refund..

That is how I got mine also I rejected the package delivery so I didn't have to futts around shipping it back to China as well as pay for it.

When the mailman came with the package I said I refuse to take delivery, at which time the tracking info shows that pacake was refused & it's on its way back to Bumfook, China.

It is a good idea to take a pic of the package so you got the info from it or maybe write it down if your postman will let you.

Either way I personally see no difference refusing the package & returning to sender as it is taking delivery & sending it back at my expense lol

Contributor

I think it is time to file a class action lawsuit against Pay Pal, for being part of this scam.   The get away driver during a bank robbery is just as guilty as those that robbed the bank.  Pay pal is no more then the get away driver in this scam. 

Contributor

I AGREE!

Contributor

I’m sorry but this isn’t good enough. The amount is no too large in the grand scheme of things but the experience leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth. Nobody likes being scammed and when PayPal essentially wash their hands of the matter and tell me to be more careful in future, it only adds to my frustration. You are complicit in my opinion as you are not doing anything tangible to prevent the scam which means that more people will get caught. Very poor and lazy on the part of PayPal and the frustration far outweighs any refund I might hope to get
Contributor

@kernowlass
Good advice..
BUT on some of the sites ZG Technology Co Limited has they list the company as being based in the UK then on some as New York, USA yet on others no mention as being a Chinese based comany.
Heck most of the people here didn't even know that they were doing business with ZG Technology untill the purchase was finalized.
Too much of a coincidence all these little intricacies on the sites run by ZG Technology to not be a purposeful effort in their deception.
You can see a pattern in many of these poor people's stories?
They TRUST PAYPAL so when they see the PayPal Logo as the sites payment processor with the words "FEEL SAFE FOR YOUR PROTECTED BY PAYPAL PURCHASE PROTECTION" as well as ZG Tech's claim of "100% GUARANTEE YOUR ITEM WILL BE THE SAME AS THE AD, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SEND THE ITEM BACK FOR A REFUND"..
I mean I really feel for these people, NO PayPal really can't be responsible for every bad purchase a user makes, BUT when a company is conducting an orginized campaign to defraud/scam people on mass then PayPal it's my belief that it's PayPal responsibility to have the seller HONOR THEIR CLAIMS & to either ship the actual items that were advertised or modify their ad to reflect the actual item.
Don't care what civilized country you live in that practice is ILLEGAL & please explain to me how PayPal isn't aware that there isn't something seedy & sneaky going on with ZG Technology.
As I havery said many times I'd bet anything that for every post in this thread about being scammed by ZG Tech that there's 1000's of other who ate in the same boat.
God only knows how many disputes were filed against ZG as well as how many people who don't know how to file or get a refund from a chinest company.
Lastly because ZG uses PayPal to process all their payments even people who didn't have a PayPal acct made their purchase thru the PayPal portal as a guest user or however those people are classified.
I venture to say 80% -90% have no idea about this community forum.
It looks to me that many found theyre way here through a Google search for ZG Technology co limited for this is the top search result along with Olivia "SOLVED" nonsensical header (which I wholeheartedly believe was the true purpose of the SOLVED post. So the word SOLVED shows up in a big font along side "ZG Technology Co Limited FRAUD -PayPal Community Forums" as the top google search result)

Contributor

Send them an empty box or padded envelope to cut down on shipping costs.  ZG Technology played games with you, you might as well fight back! All you need to do is show Paypal you've sent the item to ZG Technology.  What they receive on their end isn't your problem!

I know that sounds crooked, but so far, you've been following the rules and you're still ending up **bleep**! 

Contributor

@DMD2016

that's exactly what I said I don't know if it's the best of advice but that's what I would do!! I'd run item over with my car a few times or smash it with a sledgehammer or even melt it down into a little lump of plastic so it fits inot a greeting card envelope, then send it back.  I've seen but some of these people forced to pay $60 plus to ship back an item that in actuality is worth less than $20.  Those $100 drones that theyre selling when the victim gets his package contains a toy drone with an actual worth if about $12 the $39 lightsabers that they sell when victims get them it's a cheap $1.99 bad knockoff.

Same with the smartwatches & Marvel Ironman gloves.

EVERYTHING IS CHEAP LOOK-ALIKE KNOCKOFFS!!!

I can't call the crap counterfeit cause they're're slick enuff as NOT to put DJI, Marvel, etc logos on the items their shipping.

But sure as chit thier ads are showing DJI drones or other top of the line merchandise on their websites & definitely show quality name brand products in those Facebook ad campaigns 

Contributor

@DMD2016 

I would kudo your post 5 times if I could.

Live by the sword die by the sword.