ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Tomtuul
Contributor
Contributor

Idear Life.jpg

They also recommend to use Paypal...

Login to Me Too

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

They're still making new sites.... (posting so people googling might find this thread)

deardog.shop

I have noticed I'm seeing less of their facebook ads now that I'm reporting each one as a scam, but they are still coming.

Login to Me Too

budmathis
Contributor
Contributor

As with all of you, I was hit by these same scammers. Complete frauds.  PayPal is apparently aware of this fraudulent activity as is evidence by your complaints.  This is fraud, and PayPal's complicity makes them part of a conspiracy to commit fraud. Hint: RICO.  I intend to notify the FBI, and I encourage all of you to do the same

Login to Me Too

Facebookripoff
New Community Member
I purchased a drone which actually got delivered and did not work properly. Also did not receive additional battery as paid for. Since purchased through a facebook advertisement I am also **bleep** at facebook. Does anyone know a contact email for ZG Technology. I did not get a shipping invoice with the package and my emails have disappeared. The transaction does not appear on my paypal account but shows at the bank statement under paypal and ZG Tech.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Facebookripoff

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.

However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thesupplystore
Contributor
Contributor

I have been fighting with Paypal since April with trucks I bought. I paid 110 for 2 RC Trucks and they sent me 2 cheap 5 dollar trucks you can get on ebay that did not work. They want me to return the trucks and they gave me an address to return it that does not exist. They finally told me I lost my money because I did not return the trucks but they will reopen it and now I have to go through this process again.  So apparently you can set up a bunch of fake accounts change the name and Paypal does not care. They will continue to rip people off and not offer any protection for it. If anyone is interested in a class action law suit please let me know. We can not let this continue. Message me at Gmail.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Chewdude44
Contributor
Contributor
I have been swindled by the same outfit. They have adds all over Facebook. Selling all kinds of different items. I purchased 2 lightsabers for 54 dollars at the beginning of June. After buying I looked online to see if I could find anything on this outfit cause it seemed to good to be true. And found out it was a scam. I then tried to cancel my order that told me it was to late that I had to cancel within 9 days. I canceled within one day lol. So I opened a claim and now I wait. I have never got anything from them and they have my money. I am sorry you an the rest of us got scammed. I've asked Facebook to stop them from advertising there scam and they tell me that there not doing anything wrong. If PayPal is going to let fraudulent infractions go unchecked like this i will be canceling my account.
Login to Me Too

thesupplystore
Contributor
Contributor

I just lost 119. beacuse Paypal says a Chinese address this is a good address. I no longer like Paypal and think its a safe place to use money.  I hope they go under!!!!

Best this Paypal won't let me paste the Chinese characters!!!!!

China

Login to Me Too

Chewdude44
Contributor
Contributor
Hey man hang in there and keep fighting it. If the items you got like you said are junk and nowhere near the quality of the ones advertised then by PayPal regulations you are entitled to get a refund. Just keep at it and try to remain calm. I understand how frustrating this process is but in the end if you stick with it it's going to go your way. This ZG Tech must have some serious connections at eBay or PayPal because the amount of people there getting over on is crazy. Al in all I feel it's my fault cause I knew getting 2 Master Replicas quality lightsabers for 54 bucks was to good to be true. Did I research the company before I sent the money.....nope. I just bought it and then said hmmm I think I will look into this. Anyway you get my meaning cart before horse kinda thing. Good luck to you on getting your coin back. If I end up getting mine I will let you know.
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@thesupplystore wrote:

I just lost 119. beacuse Paypal says a Chinese address this is a good address. I no longer like Paypal and think its a safe place to use money.  I hope they go under!!!!

Best this Paypal won't let me paste the Chinese characters!!!!!

China

That is exactly Right! I made PayPal send me the address in English. there is simply NO WAY in heck you can fill out an English based shipping form online using Chinese Characters. I actually posted the Return Address in English to help others here,.... But PayPal Removed it since we are not supposed to share another paypal members info (even if they are scammers). You need to call paypal and tell them to translate it for you. It is still going to be difficult because you will need to determine what part of the address is province and such when filling out the address/shipping form. Good Luck. Paypal is making this a lot more difficult than it should be and I can think of no other reason than that they are in it with the scammers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.