ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Red75
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia, you have offered us no kind of satisfactory solution.  I have no idea who ZG TECHNOLOGIES really is, but they have their hands in a LOT of cookie jars and are fattening up a lot of corporate wallets.  Hidden names, fake webstores.  This is despicable.  After all this fuss, I'm appalled PayPal can't make a better effort to solve what is clearly a LARGE and EXPEN$IVE problem.  What does it take???  You know, eventually "we are truly sorry for the inconvenience" isn't going to cut it.  I would venture to say it's already at that point with many of these people.  I had my own problem with ZG TECHNOLOGIES.  They were disguised as a webstore called "Cozynoomn".  I should have known better.  But it looked professional and I wanted that product sooooo bad.  I still do!  I'm not going to get into details here.  I AM CALLING OUT ALL VICTIMS OF ZG TECHNOLOGIES:  WE NEED TO GO TO THE SOURCE..FACEBOOK...THAT'S WHERE A LOT OF US ARE LINKING TO THIS STUFF.  WE NEED TO GET FACEBOOK TO BLOCK AND BAN AND REMOVE ALL OF THOSE ADS.  I think that's the only way to stop this.  Trying other methods is clearly not successful.  

And I'm sick of being taken advantage of because I'm a collector.

So get on Facebook, get on these ads, AND STIR THINGS UP!  Freakin viral-post Admiral Ackbar saying "It's A Trap"

Login to Me Too

Red75
Contributor
Contributor

59 people found this helpful.  Yes, but in what way? 

Login to Me Too

mark126

Its been almost a month and am still awaiting a decision from Paypal.  Emails are not being responded to by Paypal.  Website I purchased from was defunct 48 hours after purchase.  Then noticed that the seller and item was based in China.  None of this was advertised on the website at the time.  If it had been I would never have made the purchase!  ZG Technology are scammers!   Immediate refund please!

Login to Me Too

Chrisp11
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered their Light Saber from the Facebook advertisement and 4 weeks later I received a plastic toy 😂 OMG! How is this possible PayPal?? 😠
Login to Me Too

zec975
Contributor
Contributor
I paid $ 14.98 today, and would ask you to suspend orders to return me money
Login to Me Too

Chrisp11
Contributor
Contributor
https://deardog.shop is where I'm being redirected to "view my order" from my confirmation email...
Login to Me Too

JTRACKER
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal writing **bleep** stating "solved" when it is in no way solved. 

Login to Me Too

gijjoel

Very disappointed with Paypal.  My claim was denied for ZG Technology provided a tracking number and then a day later, the drone comes in. The drone is only worth $20 if that.  I paid $133.  I have tried to contact new starry via email five times with no responses.    Anyway, I am done with paypal.  I feel they are no longer protecting their customer base with a known company committing fraud.   Paypal, its been a fun 12 years...  

Joel 

Login to Me Too

trancenergy52
Contributor
Contributor
I have had this exact same problem and I have been denied twice when paypal knows this company is clearly a problem. I have sent photos, descriptions and even videos of what was advertised and what they sent. I don’t know how Paypal has sided with the seller on the matter. I want to know why. Please reach out to me because whoever keeps reviewing cases is either ignoring evidence or just doesn’t care. I have even attached this part of the forum to show how many problems this company has with its “customers”
Login to Me Too

jdhardt83
Contributor
Contributor

My guess is PayPal just does not care. They are making money for the stock holders and that's it.

They set very unrealistic dates to get stuff returned.  It looks like they are only worried about their bottom line.

You know the old line, There's a sucker born every day, they sell you with a promise of help, but put you through

the ringer to get any help.  I gave up on my request, not worth the hassle after 3 weeks of no action.  Shipping back

is more than half the price I paid. If I send it back, I don't have any control, nothing in my hand, I will be out more money.

My advise is lick your wounds, learn and move on.  The only way this is going to work if people learn PayPal is not there for them.

Stop using PayPal, when they start to loose money, maybe they will change.

I will be very cautious using PayPal in the future. It might be better to pay more and have ease of mind. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.