ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Pando-Command

Are you in the UK?

I'm in the US.  I will follow through bright and early Monday Morning with the phone call.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pando-Command

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
They’re still having new websites scamming everyday. FB can’t help you! Every time you report, FB hidden their ads. PayPal can’t help you, every time you opened a dispute, most of the buyers can’t have refund. FB received these websites ads admin. charges. PayPal charges for every transaction you purchase that craps! I’ve only got my bank to have full refund. Do provide as many information of transactions, links, descriptions of what you paid. The credit cards will have you refund. Don’t use PayPal for payments! Credit cards are more reliable at this moment!
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
They are scamming with this robot! Free shipping to worldwide again ! Cheap price and similar page design. Have a country code 852 (Hong Kong) and with a London office address. Beware!
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
They are scamming with this robot! Free shipping to worldwide again ! Cheap price and similar page design. Have a country code 852 (Hong Kong) and with a London office address. Beware!
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Kostasko
Contributor
Contributor
I wish, I would have seen this before I placed my orders. Now i must wait to see what paypal can do.I have call my credit card company and the answer was negative he can't do nothing. Only the paypal can help us
Login to Me Too

MattNicholson
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, me too. Ordered an impressive-looking die-cast metal Iron Man Hulkbuster action figure, received a cheap plastic knockoff that bears practically no resemblance to the advertised item. Feeling a little foolish right now. I've opened a dispute and will have to wait and see, I guess.

Login to Me Too

thesupplystore
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal sided with the seller in my case. They kept giveing me addresses in Chinese and then a fake return address in English. PayPal told me they would look into over the phone and then just closed it and sided with the seller. PayPal don't care and knows this is going on and gives them a free pass. ZG just changed there name to Heick TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and PayPal told me that it is normal and okay for them to do. I even lost the appeal, 119 down the trash.

case # PP-006-882-600-657

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor
@thesupplystore Yes I believe that ZG Technology Co Limited & HKG Technology Are the SAME company. .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.