ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

mnix1
Contributor
Contributor

They can feed the address to Google maps - it does a pretty good job of sorting out which part is which.

Just remember to use the address as provided by Paypal for shipping (exact same spelling and spaces) not the version Google maps  provides which can be slightly different.  The Google maps version is probably more correct, but use the Paypal provided one as we wouldn't want to  give them any excuses for claiming the package didn't go to the right place would we 🙂

@Pando-Command wrote: 
It is still going to be difficult because you will need to determine what part of the address is province and such when filling out the address/shipping form. Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
whats the point sending it back to a scammer ?
Login to Me Too

thesupplystore
Contributor
Contributor

I brought my to USPS and they told me the could not send it as it did not make any sense. PayPal should provide the shipping label so there is no confusion and I would gladly pay them for it.

Login to Me Too

sonnet_sounds
Contributor
Contributor

These scumbags fooled me also but was worse is that Paypal is a part of it by allowing in. Where is the buyer protection from Paypal? I purchased a mini Nintendo for $54 on 5/12/2020.... I made a claim to Paypal... these scumbags, Heick technology, provided a phony 3rd party tracking number which is from China of course... very disappointed with Paypal but after all, they are middle men who don't care as they exist by the 10% collected

Login to Me Too

Burtmister123
Contributor
Contributor

I have to 2 disputes against  the infamous ZG Technology Co., Limited that have been escalated to the resolution center. In each one's status they are waiting for response from seller. Supposedly they only wait 10 days for a response from the seller and if the seller doesn't respond within those 10 days then they close the case and refund the funds. It's now been 13 days with no response from the seller. How long does it take Paypal to update the resolution center and start the refund procedure?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Burtmister123

Lots of posts on the same issue in the last few days.

Seems to be a delay on reviewing claims.

You can either wait it out or contact customer services for an update.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Milsurguy
Contributor
Contributor
I have bought 3 Star Wars Lightsaber from this scammer on 1st of June via FB Paid by PayPal with three separate transactions. After recognised they are scammers. I opened a dispute at PP in not received items at first. The scammer then provided a fake tracking number to PP after 2 weeks. I received that crabs about three weeks. Once the postal office delivered me the packages, I’ve rejected the items in front of the courier. And changed the dispute reasons to item received not as described. Write down the information of the rejected packages e.g. their name, address, phone number and the packages mailing register number to PayPal for investigation. Once you’ve rejected to receive the packages, you need not pay the return charges. With the same tracking number from the sender and return to them . Describe the differences of the items received from that you purchased to resolution Centre. This is the way I claimed for refund. Good news from PP that I have a full refund as informed today. Hope this can help to get out of it!
Login to Me Too

Kiwial
Contributor
Contributor
I refused delivery after being made aware of the scam. Even notified paypal days before delivery was due. Paypal informed me to refuse delivery and have all the information from the couriers stating refused delivery and returned to sender. Now the criminals are saying that they never received the item and paypal have favoured the scammers over me. So I've submitted the returned to sender information off the courier again and its started all over again in the resolution centre. Been 6 weeks so far. I've emptied the bank account attached to paypal told them so and informed my MEP about the scam paypal seem uninterested in stopping it. Paypal even blocked me off their facebook pages because I was exposing both paypal and the scammers
Login to Me Too

nexus2manish
New Community Member

Hi recently i made a purchase using Paypal account from ZG company they debited my money and havent received the item yet no one is responding to my email and queries.i would like to get my refund from paypal since paypal allowed to make purchase from those company.Thanks

Login to Me Too

MichelGVA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody ! It seems that the dispute system on Paypal's webiste is down ! I can't review my claim ! It appears, but no way to read it, no matter which way I try ...

And Facebook is currently really flooded with scam websites selling the same expensive products as discounted prices that are incredible ! DON'T BUY !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.