ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@acerc Your friend can appeal that doesn't matter that he got a pacha ge with a drone!! The item wasn't as described in the ad not even close. When he files an appeal he'll be able to submit pictures of ybe crap drone he received ro dhow it's nothing like the ad. PLUS HE OR EVEN YOU CAN DO A CHARGEBACK FROM VISA/MASTERCARD OR WHOEVER UNDERWRITES YOUR CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD MANY HAVE GOTTEN $$ BACK THAT WAY WHEN PAYPAL DENIED THEM FOR RIDICULOUS REASONS. DONT LET YOUR FRIEND GIVE UP & YOU DONT EITHER DO NOT ACCEPT THIS THAT'S WHAT PAYPAL WANTS YOU TO DO!! Many give up cause it's frustrating & too much nonsense/**bleep** to get your $$ back. I mean in reality it only takes 5-10 min to send off an email or fill out an online form. Like I said IF YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR, THEN FILE A DISPUTE - APPEAL &/or call your credit card company. If they made me send my Drone back to China I would've ran it over with my car so the piece of junk fit into a envelope so I didn't have to pay $60 to ship it to china also they wouldn't be able to sent it to someother SCAM VICTIM I mean SERIOUSLY those drones are like cheap0 $10-$15 crap knockoffs. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE ZG TECHNOLOGY CO LIMITED DOES NOT HAVE ANY CUSTOMERS THEY ONLY HAVE VICTIMS!!!! DON'T LET THEM OR PAYPAL SCAM YOU OR BRUSH YOU ASIDE!! Complain to ANYONE & EVERYONE WHO'LL LISTEN OR CANTAKE ACTION!!!

Login to Me Too

YorshFerreyra
New Community Member

Hola, yo soy de Argentina y tambien he sido estafado por este usuario. Nunca recibi lo acordado, ni tuve ningun tipo de respuesta de parte de ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.. Quisiera ua solucion por favor. gracias

Login to Me Too

Riplys
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem . i buy smart watch with 80% discount..... After that i saw email who was kind of confirmation but theemail is empty . after that i check in internet nd i saw all of these people who have the same problem . My question is how we can take our money back and in case if we can't then why PayPal existing ?
Login to Me Too

Boanda
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I payed for a drone to this company and now i read They have some problems with frauds. I want to cancel my transaction. What can I do? Sorry for my English.
Login to Me Too

DMD2016
Contributor
Contributor

Contact Paypal ASAP!  You have time before ZG Technology claims to mail out the item.  Call them up if possible.

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor
@Boanda
If you bought through Nicegear site they state clearly that you can cancel an order in the 12 hour after. The question is: will you be able to contact the seller in 12 hours, 12 days or even 12 weeks?
My best shot would be contacting Paypal through support line, telling them you made the payment less then 12 hours and you want to cancel it but the seller doesn't answer you.
Login to Me Too

JCL57

Looks like they "zg technology" got me too!  Well,its first time for me and it sucks! Please help,thx

Login to Me Too

Kaliedrad
Contributor
Contributor
I have also purchased a drone for 69.00 Dollars and the cheque has been cleared on behalf of Paypal but I have not had a delivery or any word from ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. This is an ongoing problem with this company fraud. Why Paypal has not stopped this type of transaction through this company is not good policy. I paid for the drone but have nothing. Please enquire on behalf of me. Thankyou.
Login to Me Too

JamaStewart
Contributor
Contributor

I bought my husband what was supposed to be the Marvel Legends Captain America Shield from this company.  Dispute # PP-007-014-172-623.  See the pictures below.  False advertising, we want our money refunded, item is not even close to what was advertised.

What was AdvertisedWhat was AdvertisedShipping box damagedShipping box damagedDamaged BoxDamaged BoxWhat was insideWhat was inside

Login to Me Too

thesupplystore
Contributor
Contributor

You are not investigating  this at all. This all started in April and in July PayPal took the side of ZG which has now changed their name. I even tried to cancel my transaction the same day and PayPal would not let me. PayPal said I would have to get in touch with the seller. We all know you can not get in touch with them.  Please Stop Spreading Lies PayPal will do nothing for you.

Here is my case if you want to look it up.

case # PP-006-882-600-657

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.